Closed Thread
Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    I really think Arie wants to be the next Bachelor, he probably practices his kissing technique in the mirror
    Ohhh gawsh, I sure hope they don't give him a turn at Bachelor!!! It would be a dirty, dirty season, I'd bet.
    Fanny Mare and Mikesgirl83 like this.

FORT Fanatic

I really think she picked the best final three ever. I personally love Arie and think they have the best connection. She is radiant when she is with him and I think they are in love.
    Will she pick him ? No - she should but she won't. I really like Jef but they have zero chemistry. Sean was probably the best match - all good catches though.
    BTW and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin View Post
    I really think she picked the best final three ever. I personally love Arie and think they have the best connection. She is radiant when she is with him and I think they are in love.
    Will she pick him ? No - she should but she won't. I really like Jef but they have zero chemistry. Sean was probably the best match - all good catches though.
    But they had to bridle their passions! Li'l Jef said so! LOL! I think that's my favorite line of the show. Jef with his little serious teenaged face talking about bridling his passions for a woman who looks like his aunt or high school teacher.
    Alexxxx and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin View Post
    So totally and completely agree with this. She should pick Arie, but she won't. Their connection is just amazing. And as sweet as Jef is, I just do not see the love connection at all.

Quote Originally Posted by jaytwo View Post
    So totally and completely agree with this. She should pick Arie, but she won't. Their connection is just amazing. And as sweet as Jef is, I just do not see the love connection at all.
    This is where I am at as well. She seems much more compatible with Arie than with Jeff. Maybe I'll get lucky this year and the lead will pick whom I think is best for them lol! I love me that Arie though.
    ilja and jucamer like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    But they had to bridle their passions! Li'l Jef said so! LOL! I think that's my favorite line of the show. Jef with his little serious teenaged face talking about bridling his passions for a woman who looks like his aunt or high school teacher.
    Bridle their passions? They're using bridles? Are there horses involved?

Cuz I think that's illegal in Utah ...
    KatesMom and AlwaysVeg like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post

LOL, Alexxxx. Maybe that's what Li'l Jef meant. The funniest part of that comment he made so seriously was that unbeknownst to him, his lady love who so easily managed to bridle her alleged passion for him in the Fantasy Suite with some chaste kisses and trite conversation could not trust herself to be alone in a room with Arie because THOSE passions just could NOT be bridled. Wonder what Li'l Jef thinks of that. Emily with him = easy self control. Emily with Arie = can't keep their hands off each other.
    mesachick, Alexxxx and Midol like this.

But wasn't Emily's line about about not being able to trust herself in the fantasy suite with Arie from an obscure HBO movie? cute happy shrug.gif
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post

I think almost everything is illegal in Utah.
    ilja and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

Did anyone else wonder why the whole bit about not offering Arie the FS card was done in PIs with Emily, and there was absolutely no conversation shown between them about it as there was with her and the other two? Wouldn't NOT offering one of the F3 the FS card be worthy of a few lines of dialogue? Hmmm......
    Last edited by AlwaysVeg; 07-13-2012 at 11:58 AM.
    jucamer likes this.

Closed Thread