Closed Thread
Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

FORT Fan

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

I really think Arie wants to be the next Bachelor, he probably practices his kissing technique in the mirror
    Fanny Mare likes this.

FORT Fogey

Mirrors have been known to give a person really chapped lips ...
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I was surprised to find that Arie's ex-girlfriend is speaking out against him and warning that Emily should not pick him. (Though that has either happened or not at this point in time.) I can't post the link here.

She says he lived with her and her kids for 2 years and was no role model. She was quite upset that he was going on the show. She claims he doesn't need help getting women. He's very popular with the ladies. (Imagine going on the show for attention. I think that is why Emily is there too.) Her main complaint was that Arie revealed that she had suffered a miscarriage during their relationship. She says that footage was edited out. She's outraged that Arie revealed that personal info to solicit sympathy from Emily.

I wonder if this is all true?
    Did it take her two years to figure that out about Arie? Why stay with him so long if he was such an awful role model? She is upset that Arie supposedly revealed something that was never shown on the show? Sounds like a case of sour grapes to me.
    ilja, jucamer and Midol like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Mirrors have been known to give a person really chapped lips ...
    Its all about the camera angles, he likes to get that all just right
    Alexxxx likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't care for Arie at all and would have a hard time believing anything he said.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I was surprised to find that Arie's ex-girlfriend is speaking out against him and warning that Emily should not pick him. (Though that has either happened or not at this point in time.) I can't post the link here.

She says he lived with her and her kids for 2 years and was no role model. She was quite upset that he was going on the show. She claims he doesn't need help getting women. He's very popular with the ladies. (Imagine going on the show for attention. I think that is why Emily is there too.) Her main complaint was that Arie revealed that she had suffered a miscarriage during their relationship. She says that footage was edited out. She's outraged that Arie revealed that personal info to solicit sympathy from Emily.

I wonder if this is all true?
    I'm no Arie fan, but let me see if I got this right ...

This woman is mad because Arie revealed on camera that she (they) had a miscarriage. But that footage wasn't aired.
    So she goes public (in a ragmag?) and trashes Arie, and oh by the way, talks publicly revealing the miscarriage. ???

To quote a fine country song:

God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy ...

This woman is mad because Arie revealed on camera that she (they) had a miscarriage. But that footage wasn't aired.
    So she goes public (in a ragmag?) and trashes Arie, and oh by the way, talks publicly revealing the miscarriage. ???

You have that right! apparently she would like to warn Emily because he is putting on an act
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I thought that was hilarious. She's angry at Arie for revealing something so personal about her ... and it doesn't wind up being revealed until SHE reveals it! BTW, how does she know that he revealed it on camera if it wasn't aired? Is she privy to all cut footage ... or dare we believe that the producers asked her for permission, lest they be sued, and she refused? Still, how funny that she then blabs it.
    mesachick, ilja, jucamer and 1 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I thought that was hilarious. She's angry at Arie for revealing something so personal about her ... and it doesn't wind up being revealed until SHE reveals it! BTW, how does she know that he revealed it on camera if it wasn't aired? Is she privy to all cut footage ... or dare we believe that the producers asked her for permission, lest they be sued, and she refused? Still, how funny that she then blabs it.
    Bahaha! Good question. And, your guess is as good as mine.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Maybe she's vying for the next Bachette spot...
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Closed Thread