Closed Thread
Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    Arie's kisses may be sloppy, but she sure loves to kiss him and be swallowed up by him. The way they kiss and the amount of times they kiss or at least are shown kissing made me think he had to be the guy because what F1 wants to watch that if it isn't Arie.
    Reminds me some of Andy Baldwin and Bevin. Those two were always kissing, and hugging..lots of passion, there. I was shocked when he chose Tessa. I've seen this happen more than one season, where the passionate one ends up F2.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Because once the lust is over, its over. There isn't anything else. I know she is a mum, but she has needs and desires. She has those thoughts and and feelings with Arie. I just hope she sees his outtakes of his video message, of him saying he forget what he was going to say, in that very moving touching emotional moment ( insert sarcasm)
    SMH
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Just because you have lust for someone does not mean that there isn't more beneath the surface. It also doesn't mean it has to end. Sure it will wax and wane, like all things do emotion wise, but end? Not necessarily. I see a lot between Arie and Emily that goes well beyond the kissing. They just happen to really love kissing each other. How that is a bad thing is beyond me. I would think loving to kiss your mate is a good thing.
    bamafan, ilja, jucamer and 1 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

If she picks Arie, she can at least share some good skin care tips with him if nothing else beyond the slobbering kisses.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Just because you have lust for someone does not mean that there isn't more beneath the surface. It also doesn't mean it has to end. Sure it will wax and wane, like all things do emotion wise, but end? Not necessarily. I see a lot between Arie and Emily that goes well beyond the kissing. They just happen to really love kissing each other. How that is a bad thing is beyond me. I would think loving to kiss your mate is a good thing.
    Arie and Emily remind me a lot of Ashley and JP. Don't know how similar their "real" relationships are, but the way they have been edited is very similar. I think Emily and Arie have probably had a lot of conversations we haven't seen. I thought his comments about the role of a man stepping into the role of a child's father were very insightful. From what we've seen, he looks like he would be a great dad.
    mesachick, ilja and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    If she picks Arie, she can at least share some good skin care tips with him if nothing else beyond the slobbering kisses.
    And, some much need chap stick
    bee stung lips likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    lol totally
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It's all that kissing! Love it!
    ilja and jucamer like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I was surprised to find that Arie's ex-girlfriend is speaking out against him and warning that Emily should not pick him. (Though that has either happened or not at this point in time.) I can't post the link here.

She says he lived with her and her kids for 2 years and was no role model. She was quite upset that he was going on the show. She claims he doesn't need help getting women. He's very popular with the ladies. (Imagine going on the show for attention. I think that is why Emily is there too.) Her main complaint was that Arie revealed that she had suffered a miscarriage during their relationship. She says that footage was edited out. She's outraged that Arie revealed that personal info to solicit sympathy from Emily.

I wonder if this is all true?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I was surprised to find that Arie's ex-girlfriend is speaking out against him and warning that Emily should not pick him. (Though that has either happened or not at this point in time.) I can't post the link here.

She says he lived with her and her kids for 2 years and was no role model. She was quite upset that he was going on the show. She claims he doesn't need help getting women. He's very popular with the ladies. (Imagine going on the show for attention. I think that is why Emily is there too.) Her main complaint was that Arie revealed that she had suffered a miscarriage during their relationship. She says that footage was edited out. She's outraged that Arie revealed that personal info to solicit sympathy from Emily.

I wonder if this is all true?
    I think so.
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread