Closed Thread
Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

FORT Fanatic

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18 View Post
    I adore Arie, but don't think he is right for Emily in the long run...
    I agree. He'd keep her around for a few 'laps' (...sorry LOL)
    Alexxxx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    They look sloppy to me . Plus he likes to swallow your face ( eww) .I don't think Sean is like Brad. Sean is likable/loveable - Brad wasn't

Jef , he's okay if you like corny letters, and weird hairdos . LOL I dont dislike Jef, perhaps he will get Emily to tone it all down? if he is the F1- and he can buy her bags with names etc.
    One woman's nightmare is another woman's fantasy.
    mesachick, JavaJo, jucamer and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    I guess it's just me, but Arie's kisses look too wet, like slobber wet. LOL I see way more passion and hotness between EM and Jef. But maybe because I'm Team JEM. Sean is reminding me more and more of Brad, just not feeling the warmth. And Chris, poor Chris, too needy.
    Arie's kisses may be sloppy, but she sure loves to kiss him and be swallowed up by him. The way they kiss and the amount of times they kiss or at least are shown kissing made me think he had to be the guy because what F1 wants to watch that if it isn't Arie.
    NEPASue and mesachick like this.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    Arie's kisses may be sloppy, but she sure loves to kiss him and be swallowed up by him. The way they kiss and the amount of times they kiss or at least are shown kissing made me think he had to be the guy because what F1 wants to watch that if it isn't Arie.
    No talking needed

.LOL yeah that would last
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I'm tired of all the kissing closeups. Not just Arie, but all of them. Yecccchhhh.

I'd rather see it from a distance and fill in the blanks myself. My imagination is way better than their reality.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fan

Yeah Arie seems like a great guy but to me the attraction is all physical and I speak from having been in a relationship like that, it's great at first, all that kissing can feel really intense and make you feel like you're drunk on love. But once the novelty of that has worn off.. you can wake up and realize that you want different things and don't mesh well at all... just saying. But hey we all REALLY know the reality of any of these relationships on this show going the distance is slim.
    JunkieGirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I'm tired of all the kissing closeups. Not just Arie, but all of them. Yecccchhhh.

I'd rather see it from a distance and fill in the blanks myself. My imagination is way better than their reality.
    Same here . I dont need to see Seans tongue either. I already know he has one.
    bamafan, mesachick and Alexxxx like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post

Too much slipping the tongue. Geez, when they have a TV camera right in their faces, why would they even do that? These people just lose their minds after a while. Remembering Jillian in that gauzy shirt sans bra, and what's-her-name with Matt Grant pulling her little skirt off (or was that underwear?). Then there was Chantal trying to cover her naked breasts with her hands, and Courtney jiggling hers. I'm not a prude, but those graphic scenes are just unnecessary.
    NEPASue and Longhornfan like this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    I so agree, and everyone talks about how young Jef looks but Arie is the one who needs the Clearasil
    LMAO...for real!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

Nothing in Arie's thread from last night? I was wondering whether they had a conversatiion we didn't see about why she didn't offer him the fantasy suite card. Seems like that must have taken place, and I wonder how it went and why we weren't shown any of it.
    Midol likes this.

Closed Thread