Closed Thread
Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Why is she orange? fake tans have be great for some time, but she is orange. Her roots are bad, and she needs her extensions replaced. All before meeting the family that is
    As for Arie, there's makeup that would cover his zits.
    or Proactiv!
    bee stung lips likes this.

FORT Regular

I don't get the sense that Arie is a player. To me, a player is someone who is looking to go from conquest to conquest, doesn't really care about the other person, and is not really motivated to be in a relationship. Ryan seemed like a player.

I don't think Arie is like that. However, I get the sense that Arie likes to be in that infatuation phase of a relationship. He likes the flirting and falling in love feeling. But I don't see him wanting to be in the day-to-day part of the relationship. As an Indy race car driver, he would be surrounded by available women when he's doing all the meet-and-greets and publicity. If he wanted a relationship, he could have his pick of amazing women. If Arie has a hard time finding the right woman, I think its because he gets bored with the normal relationship stuff and movies on. If he ends up with Emily, I don't see that it would be any different, and he may even get bored sooner since they won't be going on producer-created dates.
    Arielflies, Silver18 and Living like this.

However, I get the sense that Arie likes to be in that infatuation phase of a relationship. He likes the flirting and falling in love feeling. But I don't see him wanting to be in the day-to-day part of the relationship. As an Indy race car driver, he would be surrounded by available women when he's doing all the meet-and-greets and publicity. If he wanted a relationship, he could have his pick of amazing women. If Arie has a hard time finding the right woman, I think its because he gets bored with the normal relationship stuff and movies on. If he ends up with Emily, I don't see that it would be any different, and he may even get bored sooner since they won't be going on producer-created dates.
    Totally agree.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I adore Arie, but don't think he is right for Emily in the long run...
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by warrenn View Post
    I don't get the sense that Arie is a player. To me, a player is someone who is looking to go from conquest to conquest, doesn't really care about the other person, and is not really motivated to be in a relationship. Ryan seemed like a player.

I don't think Arie is like that. However, I get the sense that Arie likes to be in that infatuation phase of a relationship. He likes the flirting and falling in love feeling. But I don't see him wanting to be in the day-to-day part of the relationship. As an Indy race car driver, he would be surrounded by available women when he's doing all the meet-and-greets and publicity. If he wanted a relationship, he could have his pick of amazing women. If Arie has a hard time finding the right woman, I think its because he gets bored with the normal relationship stuff and movies on. If he ends up with Emily, I don't see that it would be any different, and he may even get bored sooner since they won't be going on producer-created dates.
    Considering that Arie was in a relationship with a woman with kids for several years, and lived with that woman, and ended up leaving because she didn't want more children and he did... I don't see how that equates to your vision of him whatsoever. He quite obviously has no problem with the day-to-day part of a relationship, he's already shown that that's exactly what he does want, with the right woman.
    NEPASue, ilja, jucamer and 4 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Well....I agree it's a huge generalization. I married a man who isn't that much taller/bigger than I am physically and he doesn't drive fast cars or spend 10 hours at the gym to compensate. He doesn't need to compensate. He's a wonderful, kind, loving man who is a tremendous husband and an amazing father.
    That is really sweet. And I have a sneaky suspicion he feels the same about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Once the kissing and lust wore off, you might not like him.
    I guess it's just me, but Arie's kisses look too wet, like slobber wet. LOL I see way more passion and hotness between EM and Jef. But maybe because I'm Team JEM. Sean is reminding me more and more of Brad, just not feeling the warmth. And Chris, poor Chris, too needy.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-03-2012 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    I guess it's just me, but Arie's kisses look too wet, like slobber wet. LOL I see way more passion and hotness between EM and Jef. But maybe because I'm Team JEM. Sean is reminding me more and more of Brad, just not feeling the warmth..
    They look sloppy to me .Plus he likes to swallow your face ( eww) .I don't think Sean is like Brad. Sean is likable/loveable - Brad wasn't

Jef , he's okay if you like corny letters, and weird hairdos . LOL I dont dislike Jef, perhaps he will get Emily to tone it all down? if he is the F1- and he can buy her bags with names etc.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt View Post
    Feminine, feminine, feminine, what? I don't get what those of you using that term are meaning by it. Very confusing. What are these feminine behaviors people think he's exhibiting? I'm not seeing it at all. And I don't think you can be weak and still drive race cars, can you?

He seems like a normal average guy to me. Being obsessed with your muscles seems a bit odd to me, rather than normal, frankly. Plus I think Arie's natural physique tends more to long smooth muscles than round bulgy muscles -- everyone is built differently.
    Arie is a 12 year old boy in a man's body. JMO He's nice, but his build and look is so not my type. But to each their own.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    Arie is a 12 year old boy in a man's body. JMO He's nice, but his build and look is so not my type. But to each their own.
    I so agree, and everyone talks about how young Jef looks but Arie is the one who needs the Clearasil

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I watched the show too...Horrible, trully horrible rip off of Big Brother...but that one scene was the only thing that made me laugh. The Bachelor/ette addicts they/we are everywhere.
    And then to see Tenley and Kypton on last night..... such a treat!!!

Closed Thread