Closed Thread
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think the show has gotten worse over time. Its more interesting to LOL at the show. Arie kissing her pressed up against the wall. Arie kissing her on the bed, cause there are no chairs in that place. We get it - Arie can kiss! I can't wait for the, yes I dated the producer of this show part.

Looks like we might see even more man crying( I swear there is tear gas on this set)
    Cosign. If I can't LOL at it, there's no reason for me to even watch this show. Bizarre people in bizarre circumstances, saying and doing bizarre things. I just can't suspend disbelief long enough or far enough to take any of it seriously. But if I step back and LOL at the absurdity of it all, it's hilarious. I mean, come on, one of Emily's front runners (some might say THE front runner) being outted as having a relationship with a producer of the show? THE producer closest to Emily? Fleiss must have wet himself with all the possibilities that opens up.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fan

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

I think he is there for all the wrong reasons( mainly to help his career) or to start another one .I think he's very lucky he knows someone on that show .
    I also think( and have from the start.) that he's a player. Each to their own right?

Maybe I am totally wrong, and Emily gets it all right.She's the one looking for a husband and father to her child.

My opinion of what happened with Arie is that he dated a girl for 2 years faithfully, they broke up, he embraced being single for a little bit and the girls he met he was not in love with or serious about any of them so he just had fun. I think if Arie is really in love with a girl he will not play them. I feel like he really is falling in love with Emily and wouldn't be a player with her.

I'm sure there are several reasons why guys go on the show...all of them know there's the chance to find love but I'm sure there other reasons sometimes. Even Wes who came on Jillian's season...if he initially came one to promote himself if he really fell in love with her it wouldn't matter. Now if someone goes on the show and they already have a serious girlfriend and they know who the bachelorette is and have no attraction to her whatsoever then maybe that is wrong to do that. Or if the are on the show and they aren't falling for the person they shouldn't pretend to be. I don't think Arie is pretending to be falling for her...it's obvious he really is so whatever his other reasons for coming on the show don't matter now and he is there for the right reasons now.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Oh yes! You can tell by the way he kisses! Oh and Fanny - I don't think that would ever be a problem lol. He's got the best sense of humor in the house too - which means a lot to me too.
    I agree that it's not just his kisses that are so great....he's down to earth and likable. I get that he's feminine sometimes but it's better to date a guy that's not too perfect. I can see how that may not be someone's type though.

FORT Regular

I would be just fine with a guy being a little "feminine" (I don't really think that is the word we are looking for, but I can't think of the one I want to use.)
    We see how being SOOOOOO manly worked for Ryan.
    mesachick and jucamer like this.

Feminine, feminine, feminine, what? I don't get what those of you using that term are meaning by it. Very confusing. What are these feminine behaviors people think he's exhibiting? I'm not seeing it at all. And I don't think you can be weak and still drive race cars, can you?

He seems like a normal average guy to me. Being obsessed with your muscles seems a bit odd to me, rather than normal, frankly. Plus I think Arie's natural physique tends more to long smooth muscles than round bulgy muscles -- everyone is built differently.
    BTW, jucamer and Midol like this.

Arie just has a babyface is all. It will come to serve him (and his wife) well, as he ages. I think he's adorable =D
    jucamer and Midol like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt View Post
    Feminine, feminine, feminine, what? I don't get what those of you using that term are meaning by it. Very confusing. What are these feminine behaviors people think he's exhibiting? I'm not seeing it at all. And I don't think you can be weak and still drive race cars, can you?

He seems like a normal average guy to me. Being obsessed with your muscles seems a bit odd to me, rather than normal, frankly. Plus I think Arie's natural physique tends more to long smooth muscles than round bulgy muscles -- everyone is built differently.
    When I first saw him come out of the limo I noticed him becaue his look is more my type. The first time I really noticed these feminine qualities was when they had that Dollywood date and they were dancing on stage, Arie kind of had these feminine or awkward moves. I still think he's hot though.

FORT Regular

HE IS SENSUAL!! (Where is the drool smiley when I need it?)
    BTW, mesachick and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness View Post
    I agree that it's not just his kisses that are so great....he's down to earth and likable. I get that he's feminine sometimes but it's better to date a guy that's not too perfect. I can see how that may not be someone's type though.
    I like to be kissed, and I have been many times. I don't however want anyone to swallow my face while doing so.
    sclilred1 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I like to be kissed, and I have been many times. I don't however want anyone to swallow my face while doing so.
    LOL Fanny
    iwatchtv likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Closed Thread