Closed Thread
Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Arie seems to have a lot to offer a woman. He's attractive, he's obviously been successful in his career and seems happy in the field he chose, he's attentive, he's sweet, he seems like a very positive person, and he has a great sense of humour. The other guys seem to like him a lot, so you know he's probably not hard to get along with. Not everyone's cup of tea, perhaps, but it seems far-reaching to assume because he's a good kisser he's only about the physical relationship and has nothing to offer beyond that.

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by Nice'n'Easy View Post
    Why don't you like Arie, Fanny?
    I think he is there for all the wrong reasons( mainly to help his career) or to start another one .I think he's very lucky he knows someone on that show .
    I also think( and have from the start.) that he's a player. Each to their own right?

Maybe I am totally wrong, and Emily gets it all right.She's the one looking for a husband and father to her child.
    sclilred1 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78 View Post
    I felt he had to get it in there that he was a race car driver not to ask Emily if she was okay with it but so she new he was a race car driver. On looks and personality he might have been sent packing. Apparently Emily has dated other race car drivers since her husband.
    Which the producers would've already known. I'm sure Arie was INSTRUCTED to tell her, and was instructed how to play it up as 'his concern' for Emily.
    sclilred1, Alexxxx and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by wire View Post
    I agree, and I like feminine guys. Something subtle with their movements and emotions really turns me on. Sorry but I'm gonna say it, you know he has to be a very attentive and wide ranging lover.
    Someone has been reading too much Fifty Shades..... :p
    I also had to wipe the steam off my TV screen. With my luck he probably would have found a massive tangle in my hair when he grabbed my head and I would have been too busy going "ow, ow, ow" to enjoy the kiss.
    sclilred1 and ilja like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    We dont see alot I mean in her blog she talks abut Ryan and her talking about their faith. She was attracted to him, and for more than the way he looked.He was apparently very funny, did we ever see that ? nope!

He is teaching kids football now( I saw a picture somewhere) and he has a beard. Maybe he didn't like what he saw.
    Absolutely true. What we're watching is nowhere near reality, it's an editor's vision of characters.

Every season somebody gets almost to the end with the physical edit. This season it's Arie. He might be one helluva good guy IRL, but on this show, he's the 'too physical too fast not enough substance when it's all said and done' guy.

Oh, and there's the 'hiding a prior relationship with a producer' thing.
    sclilred1 and Fanny Mare like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

You're probably right about the edit for Arie. But then again, JP was incredibly physical with Ashley and he did pretty well.

I think Arie makes her laugh and she feels comfortable around him, so it's more than just a physical attraction. Plus he doesn't act like a meathead like Ryan, so that's a plus for her. I often think at this point in the show, travelling from country to country, you're excited but also getting tired of it all and when you can be around someone who is attractive physically and can make you feel comfortable and laugh, well that's definitely a plus. He may not be her F1 but she most certainly sees a lot in Arie that she likes.
    ilja, jucamer, Midol and 1 others like this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Arielle just isnt flipping my switch....but Emily seems really into him and good for her I suppose. Personally I cant get past his feminine looks...hell even his hands look feminine...ewww. And what's up with the red splotchy looking skin that looks like he just finished popping pimples? Ick.
    sclilred1 and NEPASue like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Absolutely true. What we're watching is nowhere near reality, it's an editor's vision of characters.

Every season somebody gets almost to the end with the physical edit. This season it's Arie. He might be one helluva good guy IRL, but on this show, he's the 'too physical too fast not enough substance when it's all said and done' guy.

Oh, and there's the 'hiding a prior relationship with a producer' thing.
    I think the show has gotten worse over time. Its more interesting to LOL at the show. Arie kissing her pressed up against the wall. Arie kissing her on the bed, cause there are no chairs in that place. We get it - Arie can kiss! I can't wait for the, yes I dated the producer of this show part.

Looks like we might see even more man crying( I swear there is tear gas on this set)

And what's up with the red splotchy looking skin that looks like he just finished popping pimples? Ick.
    I saw them, down his face and even onto his neck! maybe thats why he wore a hoodie in the apartment, and he sat with the hood on
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 06-20-2012 at 11:08 AM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I believe Emily see's much more than something physical with Arie. She really does have (up until now anyway) the strongest bond with him over any of the other guys. She's pretty much said so herself with her comment about how she holds him to a higher standard. The only reason she would do that is that she already felt like she was in a relationship with him, and was able to see some sort of future with him. As for the physical - all they've done is kiss. Of course those kisses are the most amazing kisses that she's getting lol, but it's not like they are rolling in the hay yet. Arie appears to be the most popular bach on a few of the boards (all non spoilers!) that I go too. He might not end up with Emily, but the fans seem to overwhelmingly find him to be the best of the bunch, at least in terms of what they like lol.

I don't consider Arie to be a player at all. A player wouldn't settle down and date a woman with kids for a few years, or live with her and those kids for over a year, and commit to them. He even got a tattoo saying Cassie (and she got one saying Arie), which he has now covered up. Not something a player would do. If I remember correctly they broke up because she didn't want more children, and Arie definitely did. Doesn't sound like a player to me. He sounds like a man ready for a family and is dating around trying to find the right person... just like we all did before we found the "one".
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I saw them, down his face and even onto his neck! maybe thats why he wore a hoodie in the apartment, and he sat with the hood on
    Like I said.....eeewwwwww!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Closed Thread