Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Who is John Galt?

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

All I had to do is see the kiss between Emily and Arie to know he's the one she chooses. I had DVR'd the episode and erased it after the kiss. I don't need to see any more to know who becomes Emily's fiance. He wouldn't be my choice, but is probably the best match for her. They seem to complement each other well and he is her type. She seems to prefer the edgier appeal of Arie over Mr. Nice Guy, Sean. If I am wrong - oh well - it won't be the first time.
    NEPASue likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aname2 View Post
    All I had to do is see the kiss between Emily and Arie to know he's the one she chooses. I had DVR'd the episode and erased it after the kiss. I don't need to see any more to know who becomes Emily's fiance. He wouldn't be my choice, but is probably the best match for her. They seem to complement each other well and he is her type. She seems to prefer the edgier appeal of Arie over Mr. Nice Guy, Sean. If I am wrong - oh well - it won't be the first time.
    That was quite the kiss wasn't it? If Arie isn't her final one, she's got some 'splaining to do!

Shoe on other foot might be painful. LOL
    jucamer and Midol like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

If he's not her first choice, he should have been lol. Oh to be 20 years younger... I'd snatch him up in a heartbeat!
    jucamer and Midol like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    If he's not her first choice, he should have been lol. Oh to be 20 years younger... I'd snatch him up in a heartbeat!
    Once the kissing and lust wore off, you might not like him.
    sclilred1 and Alexxxx like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    There's something very soft and almost effeminate about Arie. Physically, he doesn't do anything for me.

But, I like his personality. I think he'd be a blast to hang out with. We all need a good friend with cool cars. No?
    I agree, and I like feminine guys. Something subtle with their movements and emotions really turns me on. Sorry but I'm gonna say it, you know he has to be a very attentive and wide ranging lover.
    cindebugg, mesachick and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by wire View Post
    I agree, and I like feminine guys. Something subtle with their movements and emotions really turns me on. Sorry but I'm gonna say it, you know he has to be a very attentive and wide ranging lover.
    Oh yes! You can tell by the way he kisses! Oh and Fanny - I don't think that would ever be a problem lol. He's got the best sense of humor in the house too - which means a lot to me too.
    Toughness, jucamer and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by wire View Post
    Bahaha! Don't apologize! You made wicked little thought bubbles above my head. Thank you for that!

I do wonder if they've ever discussed anything besides surface stuff, tho (you look great, no you look great, heehee, smack, slurp, moan). They spend a LOT of time making out and not much (that we've seen anyway) really getting to know each other.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Bahaha! Don't apologize! You made wicked little thought bubbles above my head. Thank you for that!

I do wonder if they've ever discussed anything besides surface stuff, tho (you look great, no you look great, heehee, smack, slurp, moan). They spend a LOT of time making out and not much (that we've seen anyway) really getting to know each other.
    They most definitely have discussed things! Did you not see their first one on one? They discussed plenty of things that went well beyond "you look nice tonight".
    Monte71 and jucamer like this.

We dont see alot I mean in her blog she talks abut Ryan and her talking about their faith. She was attracted to him, and for more than the way he looked.He was apparently very funny, did we ever see that ? nope!

He is teaching kids football now( I saw a picture somewhere) and he has a beard. Maybe he didn't like what he saw.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Why don't you like Arie, Fanny?