Closed Thread
Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by DW_a_mom View Post
    I think any interaction between two people is going to include moments where the body language says "go" as well as body language that says "no." Meaning .... I have no idea what the hands mean, or if they mean nothing at all. It is totally possible to over think this show, you've got to maybe decide on a few key indicators, plus overall impression, but not get into too much detail, IMHO.

I like to listen with little things in the interviews, the phrases that aren't stock language, plus also how real they seem to allow themselves to be together.

I do think she likes Arie, but the most? Don't know.
    I agree, either something is off with Arie, or it is the wicked editing of the Bachelorette!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AJL1953 View Post
    I noticed in Monday's night episode, when Arie took Emily away from Doug and they went to talk, the camera kept panning to her hands. They were crossed in her lap with no body contact with Arie. Did anybody else see this? What do you make of it? I don't think she's as into him as they want us to believe.
    So far I have not seen Emily or any b/ette have continual body contact with any contestant. Personally I am not expecting to see Emily ALWAYS holding a man everytime they speak.
    ilja likes this.

FORT Fogey

Is Arie's new role that of the snitch? It looks like he tells Emily a guy is there for the wrong reason... maybe Ryan, because he wants to win the "game?" But, according to the previews, Ryan is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Is Arie's new role that of the snitch? It looks like he tells Emily a guy is there for the wrong reason... maybe Ryan, because he wants to win the "game?" But, according to the previews, Ryan is still there.
    Well she told him off! therefore he has to be a good little boy, and become snitch #2.
    Midol likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think Emily was way too hard on Arie last night. I really felt bad for the guy .. he looked whipped during that party and the rose ceremony. Kind of reminded me of how Brad looked after the final rose.

Her expectations are unrealistic. He was not there for the original baggage discussion and he apparently just found out that night during the group date party...as did many of the other guys. They all seemed upset by what Kalon said...who by the way didn't seem to care less as I think he was sick of the mommy schtick and just wanted out of there...and they did seem to confront him as a group when Doug was trying to get to the truth of the matter before he went to Emily. Doug then went and told her. How much faster can they tell her?

I understand she was upset and sick, but this is not her first go on this merry go round of the Bachelor/ette and she should be a little more understanding of their situation since she was once in their shoes, but then she was never very understanding or forgiving the first time.
    BTW, Alexxxx and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I think Emily was way too hard on Arie last night. I really felt bad for the guy .. he looked whipped during that party and the rose ceremony. Kind of reminded me of how Brad looked after the final rose.

Her expectations are unrealistic. He was not there for the original baggage discussion and he apparently just found out that night during the group date party...as did many of the other guys. They all seemed upset by what Kalon said...who by the way didn't seem to care less as I think he was sick of the mommy schtick and just wanted out of there...and they did seem to confront him as a group when Doug was trying to get to the truth of the matter before he went to Emily. Doug then went and told her. How much faster can they tell her?

I understand she was upset and sick, but this is not her first go on this merry go round of the Bachelor/ette and she should be a little more understanding of their situation since she was once in their shoes, but then she was never very understanding or forgiving the first time.
    I think Arie can take it. He's not new to the dating mummy scene.

She gave away her power though. . If Kalon said what he did in a manner that was soooooo unforgivable. Show him the door, and goodbye . Why on gods green earth did she need to go on and on about it? The more she did, the more power she gave his words. it was too much. If they have nothing else to say to one another, other than talk about Emily's hurt feelings over one remark, its not going to be a very happy life for her with whomever she chooses. As someone else posted,-that poor guy will have to walk on eggshells.
    BTW, bee stung lips and Midol like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Arie seems like a great guy, and from what we've seen of him he seems like a very positive person. I have no doubts he'll be just fine and back to his silly self soon (ah the alliteration!)
    jucamer likes this.

He needs to do a few crossword puzzles and find out what a poultice is

I don't find him very bright, but then he drives cars around and around in circles. I don't have high expectations for him, and he hasn't let me down

He can be funny( humorous) but he seems much younger than guys younger than he is.He also seems very needy
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Arie seems like a great guy, and from what we've seen of him he seems like a very positive person. I have no doubts he'll be just fine and back to his silly self soon (ah the alliteration!)
    I agree. Arie seems pretty darn awesome. I love his sense of humor! *Doug sad* LOL From the scenes we saw in the previews, he bounced back with no problems. They sure showed a lot of kissing going on between the two of them.
    jucamer and Midol like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Is Arie's new role that of the snitch?
    Looks like he and Doug are going to have to battle it out considering Doug already seems to be sitting pretty in that role.
    mesachick likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Closed Thread