Closed Thread
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    It's that tousled bed head look. I don't mind the idea of that.
    He is sexy - no doubt about it!
    sweetpea, Living and jucamer like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

He may not be classically good looking, but he definitely has swag. That, along with his sense of humor, makes him very attractive!

I did think it was funny when he said he thought Doug was about to beat him up. I can't remember who it was that said he thought so too and was heading over there to defend him or something like that.

FORT Newbie

I noticed in Monday's night episode, when Arie took Emily away from Doug and they went to talk, the camera kept panning to her hands. They were crossed in her lap with no body contact with Arie. Did anybody else see this? What do you make of it? I don't think she's as into him as they want us to believe.

I actually got the impression that she is not as into him as she was at first. But with all the editing, who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I actually got the impression that she is not as into him as she was at first. But with all the editing, who knows?
    I agree about the editing - seems like they are always trying to make us think it is one guy one week and then it changes. That is why I am surprised when the Rose ceremony takes place she ends up keeping some that I thought would be gone. I thought for sure Ryan and Kalon would be gone this week and she kept both.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I agree about the editing - seems like they are always trying to make us think it is one guy one week and then it changes. That is why I am surprised when the Rose ceremony takes place she ends up keeping some that I thought would be gone. I thought for sure Ryan and Kalon would be gone this week and she kept both.
    My understanding is that some guys are producers picks kept for dramatic reasons. Otherwise, it would really be boring. I have to agree that I love this Emily better than the one shown in Brad's season.

FORT Fogey

Looking forward to some more of Arie tomorrow... no in 2 days for those of us across the pond.

Quote Originally Posted by AJL1953 View Post
    I noticed in Monday's night episode, when Arie took Emily away from Doug and they went to talk, the camera kept panning to her hands. They were crossed in her lap with no body contact with Arie. Did anybody else see this? What do you make of it? I don't think she's as into him as they want us to believe.
    I think any interaction between two people is going to include moments where the body language says "go" as well as body language that says "no." Meaning .... I have no idea what the hands mean, or if they mean nothing at all. It is totally possible to over think this show, you've got to maybe decide on a few key indicators, plus overall impression, but not get into too much detail, IMHO.

I like to listen with little things in the interviews, the phrases that aren't stock language, plus also how real they seem to allow themselves to be together.

I do think she likes Arie, but the most? Don't know.
    sweetpea likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AJL1953 View Post
    My understanding is that some guys are producers picks kept for dramatic reasons. Otherwise, it would really be boring. I have to agree that I love this Emily better than the one shown in Brad's season.
    Me too.

Love seeing her feisty side.

She was so sanitized in Brad's season that the only thing that felt real to me was an outtake from late in the filming.
    NEPASue and ladygreco like this.

Closed Thread