Closed Thread
Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Re: Arie - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by iwatchtv View Post
    My father-in-law went through a road check and didn't have his driver's license. He is in his 70's.
    I know you are saying his was revoked, but it happens intentionally and unintentionally. Doesn't mean they are risk-takers because of it.

She will find out about his "troubles" and she will decide for herself if he is who she wants to be with. I just like watching how the Bachelor or Bachelorette goes about weeding them out and which ones show their true colors on TV but still remain in denial. (Ryan)
    He did this twice, and in the same week. Poor judgment and a mugshot .I doubt your FIL has a mugshot.

My brother in law was killed in a head on collision, with a guy that had nothing on him .No license and no registration. Arie knows the ropes, he drives for a living.
    Last edited by sweetpea; 06-05-2012 at 08:56 PM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He did this twice, and in the same week. Poor judgment and a mugshot .I doubt your FIL has a mugshot.

My brother in law was killed in a head on collision, with a guy that had nothing on him .No license and no registration. Arie knows the ropes, he drives for a living.
    I agree with this. As a driver he should have the most respect for what responsibilities you have when you get behind the wheel. I am not saying people can't/don't change but I am saying that he has a lifestyle that is part of the invincible mentality. He either needs to have grown up and understand that when you are a dad there are people counting on you and you can't take needless risks with your safety or that of others, or if he hasn't learned that lesson he probably isn't as ready as he'd like to believe to take on a family.

Also I am sorry for your family's loss, Fanny.
    fireflyer likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I agree with this. As a driver he should have the most respect for what responsibilities you have when you get behind the wheel. I am not saying people can't/don't change but I am saying that he has a lifestyle that is part of the invincible mentality. He either needs to have grown up and understand that when you are a dad there are people counting on you and you can't take needless risks with your safety or that of others, or if he hasn't learned that lesson he probably isn't as ready as he'd like to believe to take on a family.

Also I am sorry for your family's loss, Fanny.
    Thank you. I am not alone, others have been in the same type of accidents. I just get so angry when people talk about this as if its nothing. Oh its just a piece of paper.

[mod edit] Maybe he has grown up, but looking at his motto -Drive fast take chances. I would say he hasn't. I thought he told Emily he dated a women with two children, was that at the same time as these driving tickets?
    Last edited by sweetpea; 06-05-2012 at 08:56 PM.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

If you read the info posted about Doug on his thread, it makes Arie look like a Boy Scout.
    mesachick likes this.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I love that Arie photo, Fanny Mare. Arie's eyes look just like my husband's and daughter's in it.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I love that Arie photo, Fanny Mare. Arie's eyes look just like my husband's and daughter's in it.
    I am glad you like his mugshot ; )
    -Andy Rooney-

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Ah, I thought he looked serious-lol. And still looks hawt.
    CrazyDutchWoman and mesachick like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Ah, I thought he looked serious-lol. And still looks hawt.
    Each to their own
    -Andy Rooney-

LOL - his eyes are quite captivating too. That picture keeps making me stop and look at them. He really is a cutie.
    jucamer likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Regular

[mod edit] I was trying to say that just because someone drives without a license and/or is a race car driver, doesn't mean they are going to be bad parents.
    Last edited by sweetpea; 06-05-2012 at 08:57 PM.
    CrazyDutchWoman and ilja like this.

Closed Thread