Closed Thread
Page 1 of 53 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Jef - Bachelorette 8

Hometown: St. George, UT

What are your 3 worst attributes?
    Impatient, Perfectionist, Fun Loving

Do you prefer "hot spot" type clubs or low-key bars and why?
    Low key I like to talk

Do you consider yourself romantic and why?
    Absolutely. I always have been more than anyone I know.

What is your greatest regret?
    Not playing soccer for any of the teams that recruited me after high school because I "thought" I was in love.

Tattoo Count:
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

I like what this guy does as for his company and bringing drinking water to those that don't have it...he seemed nice enough..but I just can't get past that HAIR...who taught him how to style it...Donald Trump
    ilja likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

With a different hair cut he isn't a bad looking guy.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

I said in another thread that he reminds me of a young Mickey Rooney when he played the son in the Judge Hardy movies (yes, I'm dating myself). I kept expecting a teenage Judy Garland to come around the corner! I still like him though, as he seems to have more going for him (personality, intelligence, and not too bad looking either) than some of the other guys who seem to be too hot on themselves. I guess we shall see how our opinions change for the guys as the show unfolds.
    Pippa47 and mariewin like this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    I said in another thread that he reminds me of a young Mickey Rooney when he played the son in the Judge Hardy movies (yes, I'm dating myself). I kept expecting a teenage Judy Garland to come around the corner! I still like him though, as he seems to have more going for him (personality, intelligence, and not too bad looking either) than some of the other guys who seem to be too hot on themselves. I guess we shall see how our opinions change for the guys as the show unfolds.
    YES! I couldn't figure out who he reminded me of. Thank you! It was driving me crazy.

I think he's cute and I like what he does for a living, but I also worry that he's Jesse 2.0. I don't know maybe he'll surprise me. Based on his picture, I thought he'd be a big doofus, but he's got more substance than I would have thought.
    Coco46 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

DH and I were cracking up b/c he reminds us Parker Lewis from Parker Lewis Cant Lose and then he pulled the Marty McFly move so it's going to be a while before I can take him seriously...at least he doesn't have 6 kids, though...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fan

Personally I love him and his hair.... He seems super sweet and I think the whole retro thing he has going on is sexy
    Shoepie likes this.

He seems sweet and I like his story, but he honestly looks about 12 years old in that photo! And because Emily, when made up in her sparkles and makeup, looks older than her age, I get this weird Mrs. Robinson vibe when I see them together. Icky.
    bcrist217 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    He seems sweet and I like his story, but he honestly looks about 12 years old in that photo! And because Emily, when made up in her sparkles and makeup, looks older than her age, I get this weird Mrs. Robinson vibe when I see them together. Icky.
    I see the same thing and they are within a year of each other in age. Maybe if he re-styled his pompadour hair away from fifties musicals he might look more normal. Of course, she would need to tone down and somewhere they could meet in the middle. Just a thought.
    sweetpea likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Everyone is trying to woo Emily and on the first night, Emily is wondering if Jeff finds her cool.... hmmmm lets see how it progresses.
    Shoepie likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 53 123456789101151 ... LastLast