Closed Thread
Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    Jef's is a Mormon. He notably does not drink during the rose ceremonies. It makes me wonder if she will fit into his life....we are an odd bunch, us Mormons. She definitely will have to give up the champagne. Also, I think that's why Jef comes across as disinterested or playing hard to get....he's pretty typical of guys here - the ones who don't drink, I mean. He's kind of shy, since he's not all lubed up at the parties. Since I've been around this type of guy my entire life, he doesn't seem unusual at all. He seems quite sweet. Not sure if they will be a match, but we shall see.

I'd let one of my daughters date him, if that means anything.
    Did you know, that Bentley never drank. He always had water in his glass when they did the toast .

I can't read this guy.He needs a one on one date!
    J.D. likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Did you know, that Bentley never drank. He always had water in his glass when they did the toast .

I can't read this guy.He needs a one on one date!
    I did know that. I would definitely like to see him on a one-on-one date. I want to see more than the "aww shucks" that we've seen so far.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

As to the drinking, I've noted that in the first episode he poured both of them a glass of champagne and in this last episode he was one who dribbled some of his vodka in his glass (same type glass, same color fluid as the others) into the fire pit to toast the egg. IF he is Mormon, I see a difficult road ahead if Emily doesn't share his belief structure. What if he makes it to F4 and she meets his parents?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

I have read that Jef is "half Mormon."

I know he was raised Mormon and went on his Mormon mission, but don't I think he follows Mormon traditions and teachings as of right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I am beginning to think that TPTB might have found a way to keep the F1 a secret this year, but time will tell. However, the one bachelor that is getting the most "love" on the internet so far seems to be Jef. Right now he seems to be the one that most of the Bachelor/Bachelorette alums are pulling for to be the last man standing. But I really think that this might be the first season in a long time that the F1 will be kept a secret up until the FRC....it might actually happen.
    Now that would be a surprise. I have more faith in someone finding true love on this show than in them being able to keep the F1 a secret.

Now where is my lottery ticket?

You guys have convinced me that Jef is even cuter than I already thought he was.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    Jef's is a Mormon. He notably does not drink during the rose ceremonies. It makes me wonder if she will fit into his life....we are an odd bunch, us Mormons. She definitely will have to give up the champagne. Also, I think that's why Jef comes across as disinterested or playing hard to get....he's pretty typical of guys here - the ones who don't drink, I mean. He's kind of shy, since he's not all lubed up at the parties. Since I've been around this type of guy my entire life, he doesn't seem unusual at all. He seems quite sweet. Not sure if they will be a match, but we shall see.

I'd let one of my daughters date him, if that means anything.
    Thanks for sharing that with us. I have been trying to get a read on this guy, so that information does help.
    J.D. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CruGirl13 View Post
    I have read that Jef is "half Mormon."

I know he was raised Mormon and went on his Mormon mission, but don't I think he follows Mormon traditions and teachings as of right now.
    If he is half Mormon wonder what the other half is because to me that would dictate what religion they would follow should she pick him to be her F1. I do know from reading her twitter she is involved in her church.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

FORT Fogey

Do they both have to practice the same religion? I know many couples who don't. If one of them insists on it, that's another story.

I guess it would be tricky to raise one child (Rikki) in one faith and then subsequent biological children in another? I guess it can be done, though (it is all about the compromise )
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Do they both have to practice the same religion? I know many couples who don't. If one of them insists on it, that's another story.
    I know a lot of couples who practice different religions. They make it work and it can be done.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Closed Thread