Closed Thread
Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Or not. He isn't on a 1-1 date this week and typically the true interest of the lead is on one of these dates.

It's too early to have her hooking up with Jef.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

No kidding. Where are they in real time? 4 days? 5?

If there's a look in anybody's eyes already, I'd venture a guess that it's either (1) a hangover or (2) boredom setting in from being locked in with so many dudes.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Usually, the early one on one dates are to find out if someone is in or out. The F1 gets the 3rd or 4th episode dates. On the other hand, since it is possible there are no gimmicks here. Much of the rule book may be changed. It takes an instant to fall for someone. Jesse C said something like by the first night, the F4 are determined by TB and the others are basically fillers. maybe they may change, but they have to behave like Kalon about her kid example to be trhown out of the F4. There have to be the semblance of seeking for love even though the people know who they want.

During the girlfriend talk with Jef, we discovered that Arie isn't the only one who dated a woman with two children. We only heard a sentence or two from him, but Emily needs to find out more, just as she does with Arie.

Oh, I figured out why he shortened Jeff to Jef. I mean it sounds the same either way, but when you type Jef it gets underlined in red - so it stands out.
    ilja likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I realize that everyone who lives in the state of Utah isn't a Mormon, but does anyone know if Jef is a practicing Mormon? Also, does anyone know which church that Emily attends....Methodist, Baptist, Church of Christ, etc?

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Can't see the love for this guy, compared to a few of the other hunks.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I realize that everyone who lives in the state of Utah isn't a Mormon, but does anyone know if Jef is a practicing Mormon? Also, does anyone know which church that Emily attends....Methodist, Baptist, Church of Christ, etc?
    I think her beliefs are on the line of Baptist or Methodist.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    I think her beliefs are on the line of Baptist or Methodist.
    That was what I would think too. Emily is probably either Southern Baptist or Methodist, and I assume that Jef's beliefs are that of the Morman church, unless I am told otherwise.

I just found a link that I will not share because of spoiler issues but it says his parents are Mormon and there is no word yet whether he is overly religious.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Jef's is a Mormon. He notably does not drink during the rose ceremonies. It makes me wonder if she will fit into his life....we are an odd bunch, us Mormons. She definitely will have to give up the champagne. Also, I think that's why Jef comes across as disinterested or playing hard to get....he's pretty typical of guys here - the ones who don't drink, I mean. He's kind of shy, since he's not all lubed up at the parties. Since I've been around this type of guy my entire life, he doesn't seem unusual at all. He seems quite sweet. Not sure if they will be a match, but we shall see.

I'd let one of my daughters date him, if that means anything.

Closed Thread