Closed Thread
Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I thought he might be playing hard to get- which is fine. Not every guy needs to fawn all over her. Or, he could be shy. But that hair!! ugh
    I get not fawning over someone, but to me he just looks disinterested...

FORT Fogey

Somehow he doesn't seem like a guy who'd be attracted to the fake fingernails, status-conscious, big fancy house, superficial, high-maintenance, rich girl type.

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    I get not fawning over someone, but to me he just looks disinterested...
    Maybe he's just not into her. If he gets a date card - we will see how he is with her
    BTW likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I'd really like to see how a date between them goes, I like Jef a lot, like I said before I like his retro style and he seems more laid back and just real, these other guys seem to be trying to hard.

JEF doesn't seem that bad...but it's just so dumb the way he spells his name...where the heck is the other F
    NEPASue and Alexxxx like this.

Maybe his parents are huge Pixies fans. They have a song called Space (I believe in) about Jefrey with one F
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

He used to spell it with two FF but changed it in high school apparently. Just reeks of someone trying too hard to be "different" and 'go against the flow" IMO.
    NEPASue, jucamer and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I saw his hair last night. Ryan Secarest has the same do, so does Justin Beiber( eek) so Shoepie is right, it seems to be a style. Also sporting this look, Robin Thicke
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

On thebachelor (dot) warnerbros website is a short video of Jef giving Emily a lesson on skateboarding - at her request. Emily certainly acts like a school girl with a major crush when she is around him. It is almost like Jef reminds Emily of a time in her life when she was more carefree. She does not act like this around any of the other guys. Interesting.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    On thebachelor (dot) warnerbros website is a short video of Jef giving Emily a lesson on skateboarding - at her request. Emily certainly acts like a school girl with a major crush when she is around him. It is almost like Jef reminds Emily of a time in her life when she was more carefree. She does not act like this around any of the other guys. Interesting.
    Oh yes, that, Emily has been giving Jef "that look". Jef says he knows the look and has seen Emily give him "that look" but, looks like Emily is giving it to others as well .... so maybe it's not really "that look", so he makes nothing big of it. So now it has been spelled out, we have dicified the code that Emily has put Jef on notice that she likes him. The thing now is, will Jef return "the look" or not. Because now he knows. Remember how Brad sought Emily out often during his time to ensure her and build a relationship with so many other girls around and many dates to go on. Looks like Emily is seeking out Jef and reassuring him that she has noticed him etc etc.

I think, Jef likes Emily. what man wouldn't even more in that environment with nothing to do but think of TB. I also feel, Emily will fit into Jef's lifestyle. I feel Emily is ready to make her life around the guy as she does not have/maybe nor really desire a career of her own. She can really get into Jef's charity thing and they could really work well together. I do not see her being a stay at home mom with any of the guys or even what career will she build up with any of the guys. Jef fits. Young enough to play with Ricky and old enough to be CEO and take the lead in a relationship.

Lets see how this goes.

Closed Thread