Closed Thread
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

FORT Newbie

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Reading different things on the internet today. Comments were from: Jef should be arrested cause he runs with scissors to Jef is the most interesting guy in the world. There are certainly alot of intense feelings pro and con about Jef out there. I myself think he is a mere mortal and I wish him well. I think Emily divided the shaft from the wheat and came up with the top three guys this season. She could not have gone wrong with Sean and Arie and Jef are both good choices. I just want everyone to be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Woo hoo! Tomorrow night people, I can barely contain my excitement

Yes I know I'm crazy
    Me too, Mikesgirl. Me too! dancing bear.gif
    Mikesgirl83 and OceanView like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rodale View Post
    Reading different things on the internet today. Comments were from: Jef should be arrested cause he runs with scissors to Jef is the most interesting guy in the world. There are certainly alot of intense feelings pro and con about Jef out there. I myself think he is a mere mortal and I wish him well. I think Emily divided the shaft from the wheat and came up with the top three guys this season. She could not have gone wrong with Sean and Arie and Jef are both good choices. I just want everyone to be happy.
    I like Jef - however - to me - my opinion only - he feels more like her brother then her lover. I think he is very cute - but I always felt he rehearsed over and over again what we was going to say. I hope they are happy. I must say Emily held herself with class throughout and her daughter will be proud one day.
    BTW, Living, jucamer and 2 others like this.

FORT Fogey

I wasn't interested in what Jef had to say... so I was paying attention to his hairdo at the beginning of the show. I saw something that could solve the mystery of his hair. His hair was pointing straight up, but even though there was some space by some of the hair on the right side of his head, that hair still was sticking straight up. So, his hair must be held in place with hair spray!
    fireflyer likes this.

I think out of all the guys Jef was the best match for Emily...so hopefully it's the beginning of a lasting relationship...unlike most of the others that die out quickly...I guess only time will tell
    Coco46 and OceanView like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin View Post
    I like Jef - however - to me - my opinion only - he feels more like her brother then her lover. I think he is very cute - but I always felt he rehearsed over and over again what we was going to say. I hope they are happy. I must say Emily held herself with class throughout and her daughter will be proud one day.
    I like and agree with your comment that Emily held herself with class. I'm so glad she stuck to her choice of having Ricki travel with her most of the time. As far as Jef and Em being more like bro/sis I would have to disagree. I see a true romance and soulmate type of relationship.

The show's ending didn't impress me; HOWEVER, I am QUITE impressed that Jef revealed he will be moving to NC without moving in with his fiance. I am traditional, so I like the idea that Emily and Jef will also be traditional in their living arrangement.

However, I'm also not stupid, so I suspect that this "arrangement" is just for show (for Ricki's sake), and I suspect Jef and Emily will have plenty of sex anyway (regardless of where they domicile). However, I guess this set-up is an improvement over "moving in together" that most finalists do. The "playing house" arrangement never works out, ususally it just means one of the couple lacks enough courage for marriage.

Thus, it's probably mostly for show, but at least it's a step above the usual.

Closed Thread