Closed Thread
Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253 LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    I read an interview where Emily said she's not into the Ken doll type of guy everybody would expect that she likes the alternative/quirky/rocker type of guy and she likes long hair on guys too... So Jef is much more her type then people might think.
    I think he has more sides to his personality than we have seen( and she has)
    ilja, Midol, Mikesgirl83 and 1 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jaytwo View Post
    Where I get lost with all of that is that Jeff just doesn't strike me as the rocker type, even with long hair. Quirky yes, rocker, no! Arie strikes me so much more that way.
    Really? Arie definitely strikes me as Race car Ken, complete with ascots in his closet

Really? I don't see him that way at all. But to clarify, I would just say that I see him more that way than Jef.... neither of them is really very edgy IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Funny, because from what we've been shown of her life, her child, her home, her wardrobe, her car, her boyfriends, etc., I don't get the alternative/quirky/rocker type vibe ... at all.

I agree, Alexxxx. It makes sense that whether Jef came on the show to "win" Emily or to get publicity for PW, he needed to clean up to give a good impression and stay around for as long as possible. If he ever looked remotely like either of those two friends of his, he wouldn't have made it past the meet & greet. Michael had long hair but was neat, respectable, and sober looking. Can't say the same for the guys in that photo.
    I had to google the pictures you are all talking about, and I agree, if that is the "real" Jef and not the cleaned up version we are seeing on the Bachelorette, Emily is in for a rude awakening! I hope that she is also googling the pics, so that she can she how disingenuous Jef has been with her with regard to his "true" self.

Can someone give me a hint as to what to google to find that picture? I have tried like crazy to find it and I don't think I am seeing the right one(s).

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jaytwo View Post
    Really? I don't see him that way at all. But to clarify, I would just say that I see him more that way than Jef.... neither of them is really very edgy IMO.
    Yeah I really wouldn't call Jef edgy either , quirky yes, edgy no

How is Jef being disingenuous? From all the pictures I've seen of him he has a quirky and unique sense of personal style, he's hip and cool, so it stands to reason that his friends and business partners might also not be junior league candidates. Clean cut does NOT necessarily mean someone is better than a person who has long hair, dresses a different way, or has piercings and/or tattoos. He and his friends have managed to create a pretty impressive company and are quite successful. His true self will be reflected in how he treats people, what he stands for, how he thinks and feels, not in how long his hair is or isn't, or what his friends look like.

FORT Fogey

Sorry, but I think who you hang out with reflects on you. These guys are not hip and cool; they are stoned and whacked out. On a scale of 1-100 where 100 is clean-cut and junior league, these guys are minus 20.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    How is Jef being disingenuous? From all the pictures I've seen of him he has a quirky and unique sense of personal style, he's hip and cool, so it stands to reason that his friends and business partners might also not be junior league candidates. Clean cut does NOT necessarily mean someone is better than a person who has long hair, dresses a different way, or has piercings and/or tattoos. He and his friends have managed to create a pretty impressive company and are quite successful. His true self will be reflected in how he treats people, what he stands for, how he thinks and feels, not in how long his hair is or isn't, or what his friends look like.
    Amen Sweetpea. I try so hard not to judge people by their outer appearance but it's hard not to. I would think I would know better because I've been misjudged by people stereo-typing.

I'm still having to try and not misjudge Jef because of how much he reminds me of my former friend. My former friend is not successful and lived off of his mom for years. That does not sound like Jef at all.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Sorry, but I think who you hang out with reflects on you. These guys are not hip and cool; they are stoned and whacked out. On a scale of 1-100 where 100 is clean-cut and junior league, these guys are minus 20.
    Can we tell from a photo that they have been doing drugs? Of course not. The way they look or dress may not be everyone's cup of tea, and of course looks have a great deal to do with whether we are attracted to a person or not, but it's stretching it to assume they are druggies because they don't dress to fit the mold.

Closed Thread