Closed Thread
Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    He might not have been ready for a kid, but I think Brad found out there is a whole different side to Emily that didn't come out on a TV show, and that's what turned him off. All these guys see is the face and figure and the damsel in distress with the sweet little baby girl voice. Can't wait till she comes out with the "FO" at whoever that is. Doubt it's Jef.
    Actually Emily is the one who broke it off, not Brad. If anyone got turned off, it was Emily apparently.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    He might not have been ready for a kid, but I think Brad found out there is a whole different side to Emily that didn't come out on a TV show, and that's what turned him off. All these guys see is the face and figure and the damsel in distress with the sweet little baby girl voice. Can't wait till she comes out with the "FO" at whoever that is. Doubt it's Jef.
    Those two were like oil and water.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

I am not liking Jef, he seems too cool for school to me...I agree he doesn't seem interested in Emily at all, it's like he would rather be somewhere else...
    Coco46 likes this.

I really think that the one thing that is making Emily interested in Jef is that he doesn't seem to have her on that pedestal he is treating her like a normal girl he would meet in any other situation and that interests her because I think that is what she is looking for someone who can look at her as a real person and not some nascar barbie to be put on the pedistal
    nennie and ilja like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    I am not liking Jef, he seems too cool for school to me...I agree he doesn't seem interested in Emily at all, it's like he would rather be somewhere else...
    I thought he might be playing hard to get- which is fine. Not every guy needs to fawn all over her. Or, he could be shy. But that hair!! ugh
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

He reminds me of a young James Dean.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

I am beginning to think that TPTB might have found a way to keep the F1 a secret this year, but time will tell. However, the one bachelor that is getting the most "love" on the internet so far seems to be Jef. Right now he seems to be the one that most of the Bachelor/Bachelorette alums are pulling for to be the last man standing. But I really think that this might be the first season in a long time that the F1 will be kept a secret up until the FRC....it might actually happen.

FORT Fogey

Maybe when she allows herself to be more natural and youthful looking, I could see these two together, but when she's all made up for the cocktail parties, she looks like his aunt.

FORT Fan

I live in the Charlotte area and it is a buttoned up town! Perhaps Jef's "coolness," and his skinny pants, are new and different for Emily and thus the interest. I thought it was strange when she was about to give him the rose and it was like he was somewhere else, not even paying attention! This season seems strange up to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by twinnies View Post
    I live in the Charlotte area and it is a buttoned up town! Perhaps Jef's "coolness," and his skinny pants, are new and different for Emily and thus the interest. I thought it was strange when she was about to give him the rose and it was like he was somewhere else, not even paying attention! This season seems strange up to this point.
    I agree that Jef's reaction when Emily was sitting right next to him, going on about how "this person" deserved the rose, he seem really startled when she said his name. It was a little odd, as if Jef had mentally checked out. At this point, though, it does seem like Emily is pursuing him, rather than the other way around, which is making him even more intriguing to her. That is pretty interesting, since it seemed like Emily did the exact same thing to Brad during his season. He was also the one who had to keep reassuring HER that he was interested in her. So, despite what she may say, I think that Emily might actually enjoy the chase a bit herself.

And I do think that Jef is way different from the typical guy that Emily has been attracted to in the past. So he is new and different. Right now, though, I just can't picture Jef being the guy who will fit into her life as we know it. But, I wouldn't count him out either. I rarely agree with who is chosen as the F1 anyway. So I am already preparing myself to be disappointed with Emily's choice as well.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 05-23-2012 at 02:57 PM.

Closed Thread