Now is that Jef saying that to Emily
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Now is that Jef saying that to Emily
    It goes both ways most likely.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I'm amazed at how many life-long happily married people post here. Seriously, I've been married more times than I'll admit (and I'm probably not done yet). I am assuming Emily chooses Jef at the end, and I hope they have even half the life-long joy I read about in this (and other) threads in this forum.
    KatesMom, Eastcoastmom and Cherob like this.

FORT Fan

Hey well some of us Stay-at-home Moms need a little vicarious living every once and awhile, I don't really know anybody who watches Soap Operas anymore so now we have the Bachelor/ette
    mesachick and Cherob like this.

I truly think that Jef and Emily are destined to be together and share hair product for the rest of their lives!
    Mikesgirl83 and OceanView like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I like Jef. He's not someone I would date, but then I'm not the one doing the choosing.

I don't like that his religion is being "hidden," although I'm sure that's more Fleiss' doing that Jef's. I had to laugh during the HTD when Jef talked about his parents being away doing "charity work" in that super-obvious post-production edit.

If Emily's cool with his religion, then that's her business. It's between the two of them. In my experience, even people who aren't very observant, suddenly change their tune when it comes to having children and raising them in the religion they were raised in. Maybe Jef doesn't care or Emily wouldn't mind converting. Who knows? The likelihood that ANY couple from this franchise actually makes it down the aisle is so remote that it seems like waste of time to even speculate on that stuff.
    J.D., cddiuguid, Cootie and 6 others like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I truly think that Jef and Emily are destined to be together and share hair product for the rest of their lives!
    I hope they have separate bathrooms because they both look as if getting ready takes a few hours!
    norealityhere and Alexxxx like this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Jef was out shopping in SLC yesterday and tweeted: I need to bridle my fashion.

I really like his quick turn of wit...taking a much quoted line from his fantasy date and turning it.
    cddiuguid, JavaJo, ilja and 2 others like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Jef was out shopping in SLC yesterday and tweeted: I need to bridle my fashion.

I really like his quick turn of wit...taking a much quoted line from his fantasy date and turning it.
    Oh, he's no fool, for sure. He knows the game and plays well. I don't know that I'd like to be played like that, but Emily seems to. So good for them, sincerely.
    Longhornfan and Midol like this.

FORT Fogey

(there was no "like" button)

Closed Thread