Closed Thread
Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

yep and in the end it is a TV show and tomorrow, next week, next year etc. It will still only be a TV show except to the people whose lives it directly affects- either because they find love or celebrity. I feel a bit embarrassed by how easily I used to just believe. It wasn't until I started really reading the sleuthing threads and I don't mean spoiler I mean people who took the time to recognise the patterns in production that I began to really question how lazy and insulting the program is. In the end it is what the market will bear and since we are thinking beings we can expect more from them...even if the show is reality drivel they can make the effort to be original and give us more.
    Midol, Cherob, Mikesgirl83 and 1 others like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I had a favourite but I am happy to admit he came off pretty dull. Hopefully, that was an edit and not all he gave them to work with. I may have to check out some of his exercise videos to be sure
    Sean is not dull and boring. That is just the edit that he got. I have seen many very funny things that Sean has said on his Twitter page to indicate otherwise. He has a very good personality that includes a humorous side that we were not shown.

It happens very year. We only get to see what the producers think is key to the story that they are telling.
    Midol, Cherob, Mikesgirl83 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Sean is not dull and boring. That is just the edit that he got. I have seen many very funny things that Sean has said on his Twitter page to indicate otherwise. He has a very good personality that includes a humorous side that we were not shown.

It happens very year. We only get to see what the producers think is key to the story that they are telling.
    I agree.He is very funny.I wish we had seen that side of him
    NEPASue likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

yep and in the end it is a TV show and tomorrow, next week, next year etc. It will still only be a TV show except to the people whose lives it directly affects- either because they find love or celebrity. I feel a bit embarrassed by how easily I used to just believe. It wasn't until I started really reading the sleuthing threads and I don't mean spoiler I mean people who took the time to recognise the patterns in production that I began to really question how lazy and insulting the program is. In the end it is what the market will bear and since we are thinking beings we can expect more from them...even if the show is reality drivel they can make the effort to be original and give us more.
    Haha don't feel bad I used be much more of sucker with this show too, I watched Trista and Ryan way back when, then I didn't watch it again for years, can't really remember why not. Got back into it with Jillian's season and with Jake's season I was one of those who thought he would bring back Ali or go fly on a plane to get her, oh brother I guess because of Trista and Ryan I still hold out hope that a happy couple can come from this show
    Baby's Breath and Cherob like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Haha don't feel bad I used be much more of sucker with this show too, I watched Trista and Ryan way back when, then I didn't watch it again for years, can't really remember why not. Got back into it with Jillian's season and with Jake's season I was one of those who thought he would bring back Ali or go fly on a plane to get her, oh brother I guess because of Trista and Ryan I still hold out hope that a happy couple can come from this show
    And they can. But I really think it is IN SPITE of this show, and not because of it. Love can happen anywhere. But what we are watching is not love. We are watching lust and boredom. Sometimes, a spark ignites. But that's it - just a spark.
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.

All right...back to Jef with 1F please. This thread has a tendency to run off topic quite easily, I'm afraid.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    All right...back to Jef with 1F please. This thread has a tendency to run off topic quite easily, I'm afraid.
    sorry, Arielflies- does this count?
    Longhornfan, Alexxxx, ilja and 2 others like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Snarky, snarky...yes, of course it counts.
    jucamer likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Love it!
    Baby's Breath likes this.

LMAO!!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Closed Thread