Closed Thread
Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Agreed 100%. That does not include everyone, this site is better than many others and it has also gotten better since they stopped the spoiling threads. There are some who do not have a favorite and are equally supportive or negative about both. But I also know you have been around for a while - you don't feel that the same thing basically happens at this point every year? The vocal posters who are on one "Team" or another tend to argue back and forth about why their favorite is F1 and why the other is all wrong for the lead? I actually think this year has been calm in comparison to past years.
    You're right that the same thing basically happens at this point every year. And it makes me cranky every year.

We're in the home stretch now and there's always next season to get worked up about ...
    KatesMom likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Newbie

Do Jason and Molly count as a success story?

FORT Fan

Yeah I think they do... I would still say he ultimately "picked her", even if it was done in a messed up way
    NEPASue likes this.

I only count them so that I can say 2 instead of 1.

I posted in the rundown thread but I find myself googling all the "brilliant" stuff that comes out of his mouth and can find Internet references to show that while the stuff is clever, it isn't original. Either way he does seem to have a large Internal library of quotes.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I wish I had that good of a memory. In my opinion, I don't think there is an original thought left . . . even this one.
    jucamer and Mikesgirl83 like this.

FORT Fan

Ever retold a really good joke you've heard? Or quote something you really liked that also expresses how you feel? That's all Jef is doing
    Allie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Ever retold a really good joke you've heard? Or quote something you really liked that also expresses how you feel? That's all Jef is doing
    Absolutely- but I also don't have a bunch of women thinking I am brilliant and original. I was only trying to say that like the Internet forwards people are so quick to do sometimes the source isn't what it seems. In Jef's case while I will admit he is quick and much more polished than other bachelors his originality is less original because it is a deliberate creation. It isn't a slam so much as an eyeopener to how easily we can be swayed in one direction or another by words that may be just as empty as silence if they are chosen simple for the effet.
    Alexxxx, Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fan

I wasn't saying you were slamming it was just a point... I don't think Jef ever claimed to be original , Personally I knew that one quote of his was from an E-card, still thought it was sweet

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Absolutely- but I also don't have a bunch of women thinking I am brilliant and original. I was only trying to say that like the Internet forwards people are so quick to do sometimes the source isn't what it seems. In Jef's case while I will admit he is quick and much more polished than other bachelors his originality is less original because it is a deliberate creation. It isn't a slam so much as an eyeopener to how easily we can be swayed in one direction or another by words that may be just as empty as silence if they are chosen simple for the effet.
    Its not a bunch. it one - Emily.I do agree with you though - easy to be swayed one way or the other. Although I don't find her F2 original or brilliant If she chooses Jef, they might work She trusts Jef. Arie, she would never trust ( not if she is as insecure as she says)

Two things that various interviews show, trust and faith are important to her.Imho that would be Jef with one F
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread