Closed Thread
Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

FORT Fan

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Jef may be my favorite this season but that doesn't mean I don't like Arie or didn't like Sean... I made some jokes but I don't bash them or get nasty
    ilja and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    While I'm in pet peeve airing mood tonight , what's up with the bolded? Not addressing this to you specifically, KatesMom, it's just that your post brought up the subject, and it's a mindset shared by many if I'm understanding the posts here.

Not everybody has favorites. I don't have one this season. I think it's helpful to see the bigger picture if you don't have one. Your perceptions aren't clouded by fanism, making you willing to overlook small nuances or in some cases bigger flaws. The flip side of that is you are able to really like more than one contestant. I enjoy this show a lot more this way. It might be easier to understand posters points of view if we don't hold the assumption that they're coming from a place of favorites.

Ok, now that I've aired a couple of pet peeves tonight, I'll go away for a while and leave everybody alone.

Big Brother's on!
    Agreed 100%. That does not include everyone, this site is better than many others and it has also gotten better since they stopped the spoiling threads. There are some who do not have a favorite and are equally supportive or negative about both. But I also know you have been around for a while - you don't feel that the same thing basically happens at this point every year? The vocal posters who are on one "Team" or another tend to argue back and forth about why their favorite is F1 and why the other is all wrong for the lead? I actually think this year has been calm in comparison to past years.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Agreed 100%. That does not include everyone, this site is better than many others and it has also gotten better since they stopped the spoiling threads. There are some who do not have a favorite and are equally supportive or negative about both. But I also know you have been around for a while - you don't feel that the same thing basically happens at this point every year? The vocal posters who are on one "Team" or another tend to argue back and forth about why their favorite is F1 and why the other is all wrong for the lead? I actually think this year has been calm in comparison to past years.
    I think its been more fun this year .The show has been meh , but some of the posts are hilarious..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Yeah it has been fun, I try to stay away from the ABC board.... it gets like a war zone over there
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Yeah it has been fun, I try to stay away from the ABC board.... it gets like a war zone over there
    I took one look there( that was enough)
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I am pretty sure the last season I followed on the alphabet board was Byron & Mary's...since I found FORT, this is all I check on for most of the reality shows I watch, just to see if there is an active thread & people are talking about it. Plus the sleuthing was so much better here. I miss that, but whatever...still love it here!

I had a favourite but I am happy to admit he came off pretty dull. Hopefully, that was an edit and not all he gave them to work with. I may have to check out some of his exercise videos to be sure

I am only here to have a good time and if it ceases to be fun I just click the little X at the top of the screen and take a break. I have no personal investment in any of these "actors" and, as such I am not insulted when they are called fake, boring, big toothed etc.
    NEPASue, law638, Alexxxx and 1 others like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fan

I just don't want ya'll to be mean to my Jef

JavaJo, ilja and Cherob like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I had a favourite but I am happy to admit he came off pretty dull. Hopefully, that was an edit and not all he gave them to work with. I may have to check out some of his exercise videos to be sure

I am only here to have a good time and if it ceases to be fun I just click the little X at the top of the screen and take a break. I have no personal investment in any of these "actors" and, as such I am not insulted when they are called fake, boring, big toothed etc.
    What exercise videos, do you know the names? You can post in the Sean thread. I will admit he got a little dull... but maybe he would get me up in the morning to do a video...

I don't mind Jef, just kind of feel sorry for him if he is number one, and see's the passion between Emily and Arie.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    I just don't want ya'll to be mean to my Jef

noted - but no promises
    ilja and Mikesgirl83 like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread