Closed Thread
Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Exactly, why call Jef a loser? You really think it's any different with Arie? They even showed us Monday night that's it not, if Cassie wrote something for Jef to say I'm sure she wrote something for the other two guys as well
    If that is the case Sean sure got some boring lines.
    NEPASue, Midol, Midol and 1 others like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

I called Jeff a loser because what he did is dishonest and in my opinion dishonest people are losers. It's my biggest pet peeve. Nothing gets my dander up more than a dishonest person. Jeff represented somebody else's words as his own. I don't believe there's some sliding scale of dishonesty where something can be only a little bit dishonest. If it isn't the truth, it's a lie. It can't be rationalized away just because I like him otherwise and I want to think he's probably an OK guy. It's blatant disrespect, and that's no foundation to build a future on.

This man didn't have enough real feeling in his heart to fill up a couple of minutes of video, sharing it with the woman he supposedly loves? If I was Emily and I picked Jeff as my F1, I'd be freaked out about that.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I called Jeff a loser because what he did is dishonest and in my opinion dishonest people are losers. It's my biggest pet peeve. Nothing gets my dander up more than a dishonest person. Jeff represented somebody else's words as his own. I don't believe there's some sliding scale of dishonesty where something can be only a little bit dishonest. If it isn't the truth, it's a lie. It can't be rationalized away just because I like him otherwise and I want to think he's probably an OK guy. It's blatant disrespect, and that's no foundation to build a future on.

This man didn't have enough real feeling in his heart to fill up a couple of minutes of video, sharing it with the woman he supposedly loves? If I was Emily and I picked Jeff as my F1, I'd be freaked out about that.
    When? Are you talking about the e-card reference? Just throwing it out there for consideration, but how do you know that the next sentence out of his mouth wasn't "I got that from an e-card" - and Fleiss chose to edit that out? Or is there something else you are referring to?
    nanarama likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    When? Are you talking about the e-card reference? Just throwing it out there for consideration, but how do you know that the next sentence out of his mouth wasn't "I got that from an e-card" - and Fleiss chose to edit that out? Or is there something else you are referring to?
    Go back in this thread to post #396. That's the topic du jour.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    A few posts above there is a suggestion that Jef may have taken his "vow" to Emily from someone else's wedding vows that are on the Internet.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Go back in this thread to post #396. That's the topic du jour.
    Yeah, I just went back and found it. Interesting.

I wouldn't hold it against Jef personally if that is how things are done on the show.

Who says its not the truth? Just because he borrowed the words doesn't mean he doesn't mean them. Our wedding bands have a line from a movie etched on them..we borrowed it for our vows, too. So I guess I don't see a problem with it....
    Courtney did the same thing last year and it barely caused a ripple. I guess I'm just confused with all the Jef dislike.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Who says its not the truth? Just because he borrowed the words doesn't mean he doesn't mean them. Our wedding bands have a line from a movie etched on them..we borrowed it for our vows, too. So I guess I don't see a problem with it....
    Courtney did the same thing last year and it barely caused a ripple. I guess I'm just confused with all the Jef dislike.
    With the comparison to Courtney, my guess is because no one liked her and everyone really thought she was fake. The true surprise there, at least to me, is that they are still together.
    mesachick and Midol like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I remember Courtney being ripped to shreds on the boards over that. But no one liked her, so it was okay. I liked Courtney. The only entertaining thing about that season for me.

Closed Thread