Closed Thread
Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 527
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

  1. #421
    Just Left of Reality tbamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,826

    Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Exactly, why call Jef a loser? You really think it's any different with Arie? They even showed us Monday night that's it not, if Cassie wrote something for Jef to say I'm sure she wrote something for the other two guys as well
    If that is the case Sean sure got some boring lines.
    NEPASue, Midol, Midol and 1 others like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

  2. #422
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,112

    Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

    I called Jeff a loser because what he did is dishonest and in my opinion dishonest people are losers. It's my biggest pet peeve. Nothing gets my dander up more than a dishonest person. Jeff represented somebody else's words as his own. I don't believe there's some sliding scale of dishonesty where something can be only a little bit dishonest. If it isn't the truth, it's a lie. It can't be rationalized away just because I like him otherwise and I want to think he's probably an OK guy. It's blatant disrespect, and that's no foundation to build a future on.

    This man didn't have enough real feeling in his heart to fill up a couple of minutes of video, sharing it with the woman he supposedly loves? If I was Emily and I picked Jeff as my F1, I'd be freaked out about that.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

  3. #423
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,313

    Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I called Jeff a loser because what he did is dishonest and in my opinion dishonest people are losers. It's my biggest pet peeve. Nothing gets my dander up more than a dishonest person. Jeff represented somebody else's words as his own. I don't believe there's some sliding scale of dishonesty where something can be only a little bit dishonest. If it isn't the truth, it's a lie. It can't be rationalized away just because I like him otherwise and I want to think he's probably an OK guy. It's blatant disrespect, and that's no foundation to build a future on.

    This man didn't have enough real feeling in his heart to fill up a couple of minutes of video, sharing it with the woman he supposedly loves? If I was Emily and I picked Jeff as my F1, I'd be freaked out about that.
    When? Are you talking about the e-card reference? Just throwing it out there for consideration, but how do you know that the next sentence out of his mouth wasn't "I got that from an e-card" - and Fleiss chose to edit that out? Or is there something else you are referring to?
    nanarama likes this.

  4. #424
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,112

    Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    When? Are you talking about the e-card reference? Just throwing it out there for consideration, but how do you know that the next sentence out of his mouth wasn't "I got that from an e-card" - and Fleiss chose to edit that out? Or is there something else you are referring to?
    Go back in this thread to post #396. That's the topic du jour.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

  5. #425
    Just Left of Reality tbamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,826

    Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    When? Are you talking about the e-card reference? Just throwing it out there for consideration, but how do you know that the next sentence out of his mouth wasn't "I got that from an e-card" - and Fleiss chose to edit that out? Or is there something else you are referring to?
    A few posts above there is a suggestion that Jef may have taken his "vow" to Emily from someone else's wedding vows that are on the Internet.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

  6. #426
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,313

    Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Go back in this thread to post #396. That's the topic du jour.
    Yeah, I just went back and found it. Interesting.

  7. #427
    FORT Fogey ilja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,802

    Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

    I wouldn't hold it against Jef personally if that is how things are done on the show.

  8. #428
    Resident "tyrant" JavaJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bedlam
    Posts
    6,101

    Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

    Who says its not the truth? Just because he borrowed the words doesn't mean he doesn't mean them. Our wedding bands have a line from a movie etched on them..we borrowed it for our vows, too. So I guess I don't see a problem with it....
    Courtney did the same thing last year and it barely caused a ripple. I guess I'm just confused with all the Jef dislike.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

  9. #429
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,313

    Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Who says its not the truth? Just because he borrowed the words doesn't mean he doesn't mean them. Our wedding bands have a line from a movie etched on them..we borrowed it for our vows, too. So I guess I don't see a problem with it....
    Courtney did the same thing last year and it barely caused a ripple. I guess I'm just confused with all the Jef dislike.
    With the comparison to Courtney, my guess is because no one liked her and everyone really thought she was fake. The true surprise there, at least to me, is that they are still together.
    mesachick and Midol like this.

  10. #430
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    419

    Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Who says its not the truth? Just because he borrowed the words doesn't mean he doesn't mean them. Our wedding bands have a line from a movie etched on them..we borrowed it for our vows, too. So I guess I don't see a problem with it....
    Courtney did the same thing last year and it barely caused a ripple. I guess I'm just confused with all the Jef dislike.
    I remember Courtney being ripped to shreds on the boards over that. But no one liked her, so it was okay. I liked Courtney. The only entertaining thing about that season for me.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.