Closed Thread
Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Looks like it might be even more scripted than we thought. Remember Jef's video speech to Emily about how he wants to defend and protect her, make her cheels sore from laughing, watch 1,000 sunsets and travel the world together? Lovely thoughts, huh? Yes indeed, only they did not come from the mind of Jef. They came from another couple's wedding vows on the Internet. I found this story in posts on another board, so cannot link to it here, but it seems that the wedding vows of a man named Jason Evigan recited to his wife Victoria and featured on a blog having to do with "best weddings" contained the following:

"Jason:
    In this moment, I promise to always defend you, and to protect you, and give my word that I will always do my very best to make you laugh, and to keep your cheeks sore from smiling so much. I will cook you breakfast and we will watch classic movies together. I will be an amazing father to my children one day. I will make sure how much they love their mother. We will travel around the world together. We get to watch thousands of sunsets together."

Jef's video message to Emily:
    "I promise to always defend you and protect you and I promise to always do my best to keep your cheeks sore from laughing so much. We have already travelled the world together, and I can't wait to do more of it with you. Together we will watch a thousand sunsets."

Seems the wording is way too similar, and even exact, to be a coincidence. So the question that comes to mind is how did Jef find this blog and those words when they are not supposed to have access to the Internet during filming? Well, it seems that producer Cassie Lambert (the same producer involved with the Arie drama) is a follower on Twitter of Jason Evigan, so one might suppose or even conclude that Cassie spoon-fed that monologue to Jef word for word. If he's to be considered a "smooth talker," as some have said, it's mainly when he's reading a script and not coming from his own heart. The only other way he could have seen and copied Mr. Evigan's wedding vows is if he did it before coming on the show, which to me is even worse. It wouldn't mean much to me for some guy to already plan his pre-proposal speech to me before he's even met me or had one single conversation with me. However, I think the more logical explanation is that Cassie Lambert coached Jef in what to say and how to say it, which shows this fiasco of a televised travesty is even more phony and scripted than I imagined, and that Jef is not coming up with all his romantic and noble crap on his own. Also, the video with the wedding vows is posted on Jef's friend Bruno's wife's blog. I think her name is Weslie. Anyway, more info can be found if anyone is interested.
    Yep, I have seen the very same thing that you wrote about. And I have felt all along that Jef seemed pretty smooth and was saying all the right things to Emily. So, in my mind this puts into doubt the sincerity of the rest of the things that he has said to her. If Jef was capable of writing a love letter to Emily at the HTD, why then would he need to use someone elses words to express his true feelings to her at the LCD?

So, either Jef found those wedding vows himself, perhaps post show, or Cassie wrote a script for him to read. Either way it does not come across as sincere and from the heart. JMHO.
    ladygreco and Alexxxx like this.

FORT Fogey

When asked who the next bachelor was, Emily said it was the one who always had the right answers. Jef ALWAYS has the right answers. How I realized that Jef is playing a game and not into this thing at all was after the rose ceremony when Emily walked out with Sean, Jef seemed so normal in his speaking with Arie. If he felt emotional in any way, I do not think he would have had anything to say. In the past, the F2 just stood there while waiting, Jef seemed to cool for my liking.

With this is view, I strongly feel Arie is F1.

I noticed Jef was calm too, but (if he is the F1), maybe he already knows this.
    Midol likes this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I noticed Jef was calm too, but (if he is the F1), maybe he already knows this.
    Yup. He could be quietly confident.
    angelic_one2002 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Scripted lines, lots of takes... I think this only reveals what we deep down already knew about this show right? Obviously people still come out of it with real feelings for each other. Scripted or not Jef and Emily are into each other
    JavaJo likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Looks like it might be even more scripted than we thought. Remember Jef's video speech to Emily about how he wants to defend and protect her, make her cheels sore from laughing, watch 1,000 sunsets and travel the world together? Lovely thoughts, huh? Yes indeed, only they did not come from the mind of Jef. They came from another couple's wedding vows on the Internet. I found this story in posts on another board, so cannot link to it here, but it seems that the wedding vows of a man named Jason Evigan recited to his wife Victoria and featured on a blog having to do with "best weddings" contained the following:

"Jason:
    In this moment, I promise to always defend you, and to protect you, and give my word that I will always do my very best to make you laugh, and to keep your cheeks sore from smiling so much. I will cook you breakfast and we will watch classic movies together. I will be an amazing father to my children one day. I will make sure how much they love their mother. We will travel around the world together. We get to watch thousands of sunsets together."

Jef's video message to Emily:
    "I promise to always defend you and protect you and I promise to always do my best to keep your cheeks sore from laughing so much. We have already travelled the world together, and I can't wait to do more of it with you. Together we will watch a thousand sunsets."

Seems the wording is way too similar, and even exact, to be a coincidence. So the question that comes to mind is how did Jef find this blog and those words when they are not supposed to have access to the Internet during filming? Well, it seems that producer Cassie Lambert (the same producer involved with the Arie drama) is a follower on Twitter of Jason Evigan, so one might suppose or even conclude that Cassie spoon-fed that monologue to Jef word for word. If he's to be considered a "smooth talker," as some have said, it's mainly when he's reading a script and not coming from his own heart. The only other way he could have seen and copied Mr. Evigan's wedding vows is if he did it before coming on the show, which to me is even worse. It wouldn't mean much to me for some guy to already plan his pre-proposal speech to me before he's even met me or had one single conversation with me. However, I think the more logical explanation is that Cassie Lambert coached Jef in what to say and how to say it, which shows this fiasco of a televised travesty is even more phony and scripted than I imagined, and that Jef is not coming up with all his romantic and noble crap on his own. Also, the video with the wedding vows is posted on Jef's friend Bruno's wife's blog. I think her name is Weslie. Anyway, more info can be found if anyone is interested.
    Wow. What a phoney. Does this guy not have an original thought? An original emotion? Can he find his way to the mall without somebody writing out directions for him?

This explains why Jeff is so flat delivering his 'lines'. They aren't coming from his heart. They've been memorized from a script that was written by somebody else. For somebody else. And lifted off the internet! It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Emily is lapping it up. Or is she? Will we have a completely bogus final couple?

I wonder who will have the honor of writing Jeff's proposal, should he be chosen to give one.

What. A. Loser.
    Last edited by Alexxxx; 07-12-2012 at 05:42 PM.
    Longhornfan likes this.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

Also, these men have a lot of down time.....sitting around unable to leave their hotels. They have a lot of time to think about their past dates and future ones. They have time to really think about what they want to say, how they are going to say it and rehearse it in their heads. I'm not suspicious about them being smooth.....since most of what they say is well thought out. Plus, we don't know if they stumbled and were asked to "take two" by the producers.
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fan

Exactly, why call Jef a loser? You really think it's any different with Arie? They even showed us Monday night that's it not, if Cassie wrote something for Jef to say I'm sure she wrote something for the other two guys as well
    angelic_one2002 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Scripted lines, lots of takes... I think this only reveals what we deep down already knew about this show right? Obviously people still come out of it with real feelings for each other. Scripted or not Jef and Emily are into each other
    I'd never believe someone really loved me if I knew they had been handed a script and directions for what to say and how to portray themselves and their feelings. But maybe that's just me.
    NEPASue, Alexxxx and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Exactly, why call Jef a loser? You really think it's any different with Arie? They even showed us Monday night that's it not, if Cassie wrote something for Jef to say I'm sure she wrote something for the other two guys as well
    Well when you think about it.Neither of them are losers because they are the final two. Which is the ultimate goal isnt it?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread