Closed Thread
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    that is the current hair style for men right now....urghhhhhh think I would rather see a mullet...lol
    Think about that a little more, Butterfly. Even a Donald Trump hairstyle would be better than a mullet! LOL
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

There is a contestant on Next Food Network Star who could be his brother, both in looks and style. He has the same youthful face, the hair and the entrepreneur spirit. Jef is not unique, but he does stand out.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Is it just me or does Jef seem completely uninterested in Emily. I don't even know why he got the rose on the group date. What did I miss?
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

I can't tell if he's uninterested or if that's just his personality, sort of understated. However, he doesn't seem to light up at all when she's with him. I just don't see her as being his type, or vice versa. At the cocktail parties, she seems way too sophisticated and elegant for him. I know others will disagree, but Kalon seems like a better match so far ... unless he's the one who comes up with that "baggage" comment.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Is it just me or does Jef seem completely uninterested in Emily. I don't even know why he got the rose on the group date. What did I miss?
    He got the rose because when she talked to him he was open about feeling like (paraphrasing) "how can I feel special when you look at me if I know you are going to look at 25 other guys the same way?" She said she recognised that feeling and that is why she gave him the rose.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Thanks tbamom! I remember that convo, but I guess that wouldn't have warranted a rose for me anyway. I hope he doesn't turn out to be the male version of Courtney. "I ain't feeling it babe!" Veg - I agree, I don't really see them as a good pairing either. That being said, I do really like him so far, just not necessarily as a good match for Emily. Not yet anyway.
    ilja likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    He got the rose because when she talked to him he was open about feeling like (paraphrasing) "how can I feel special when you look at me if I know you are going to look at 25 other guys the same way?" She said she recognised that feeling and that is why she gave him the rose.
    I think that because Jef has not shall we say "fawned all over Emily" like some of the others guys have that it makes him a little more intriguing to her. She mentioned that when she makes eye contact with him that he just looks away. So, I think that she isn't even sure right now if he is interested in her, and she is having to make all the moves. Emily seems to think that Jef is "cool" (her words), and he IS very different from the other men...probably more different than any man that she has even dated before. Even though I don't think that Jef is playing it cool on purpose, it is making him stand out from the rest of the men.

I think that I am going to like Jef as a person, but unless something happens to change my mind, I don't see him as a good match for Emily - unless she really wants to shake things up and move to Utah.

I think factoring in a 6 year old is a bit tricky. They might really hit it off well if they were on even footing but her reality is so different from his that I have a hard time seeing it working out longterm.
    Longhornfan likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I don't think she will stay with whomever she chooses. Brad could have but just to many years difference in age and personalities and lifestyles. I'm not sure Brad was ready for a kid. That is a big responsibility.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

FORT Fogey

He might not have been ready for a kid, but I think Brad found out there is a whole different side to Emily that didn't come out on a TV show, and that's what turned him off. All these guys see is the face and figure and the damsel in distress with the sweet little baby girl voice. Can't wait till she comes out with the "FO" at whoever that is. Doubt it's Jef.
    BTW and Alexxxx like this.

Closed Thread