Closed Thread
Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

FORT Newbie

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

I like Jef! I believed Emily had a spark for him the moment she saw him . . . as for looking young, lucky guy, although I think Emily looks her age, not older than her age! Perhaps I am bias because my husband is 5 years younger than me, and the first time I laid eyes on him my heart fluttered, it took two years until we had a date because when I first saw him he was 23 and I was 28 and well he looked and was young! I was 30 when we had our first date, 32 when we married and 35 when we had our first child . . . so he was only 27 when we married! 24 years later, we look similar in age, and who the heck cares - if one person looks younger than the other, compatibility, love, happiness, etc. is what really matters - also if Jef went on the show more prepared because it was Emily, good for him!
    Cootie, NEPASue, ilja and 1 others like this.

FORT Fan

I agree Cherob, I think Jef is total hottie, my husband looks very young as well, but handsome like Jef too. I love his sense of humor and all I can say is thank God he has one. Jef is obviously mature when the time calls for it, he has done quite well for himself, do people realize that he's actually older then Emily? He seems to be a very well put together person and I don't think he needs Emily or anyone to be his "mommy"

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I like Jef too. I just don't like him for Emily.
    mesachick and Photobabe like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

See that ye bridle all your passions, that ye may be filled with love .í ( Alma 38:12 ; ) Jef doesnt only do e cards you know- he also quotes from the book of Mormon
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 07-11-2012 at 09:15 PM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

I think it is interesting that the whole Mormon thing has not been discussed at all. I haven't heard the word mention once, which I find really wierd with Emily talking about making sure she is in sync with the guy's ideals.
    Photobabe and Fanny Mare like this.

It's not all that weird.....Fleiss very rarely (if ever) shows religion conversations. I can't recall a single time I've seen that on this show.
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangaeus View Post
    I think it is interesting that the whole Mormon thing has not been discussed at all. I haven't heard the word mention once, which I find really wierd with Emily talking about making sure she is in sync with the guy's ideals.
    Faith isn't sexy enough for this show She talked about her faith with Ryan( yes that Ryan) I am sure she has spoken with Jef, and I know she spoke of it with Sean.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Pangaeus View Post
    I would be certain it has been discussed, just not televised!

I'm sure they talked about it too, but the show does shy away from showing any religious talk for the most part. Wasn't JP Jewish, and there was not much discussion shown to us? But I think it was Deanna maybe, who was quizzed pretty intensely by someone's parents - or am I remembering the wrong girl?

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I'm sure they talked about it too, but the show does shy away from showing any religious talk for the most part. Wasn't JP Jewish, and there was not much discussion shown to us? But I think it was Deanna maybe, who was quizzed pretty intensely by someone's parents - or am I remembering the wrong girl?
    I think you might mean Meridith being quized by Matthew's parents about religion - in the same epi about the animal breeding. I felt so sorry for him!

Closed Thread