Closed Thread
Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by Dhyana View Post
    He does seem sweet, normal and genuine... I just don't picture him with Emily! But then I don't picture her with Arie either...
    Ditto.
    They seem the same to me = say all the right things, quick with the I love you. I don't see her with either of them
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Please refrain from baiting and/or belittling other poster's opinions. Everyone here is allowed their opinions about the contestants, but getting on someone's case becase they don't agree with you is against our rules.

This thing is almost over, so please let's not end it on a sour note.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I just really think he is fake and playing at being a contender. If he is the F1 it will be because he played the game the best. I think he may very well be a master puppeteer pulling Emily's strings.
    Jef's comments are so contrived, cliche, and fake I could hardly watch their date last night. It's as if he says something, and then gets an expression on his face that says "I can't believe she is buying this crap"! Almost smug.
    Alexxxx likes this.

FORT Fan

So not what I'm seeing, I think Jef is a sweety and very much into Emily
    Shoepie, Cherob and OceanView like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by iwatchtv View Post
    I am wondering/doubting that this was the true order of the fantasy dates. I have a feeling that Jef was after Arie. It seems that Jef has taken in all of the conversations he has had with the other guys and then applied them to his dates. (The "baggage" date.....the guys came back talking about it and her saying f@$&. Then he had to tell her that he would have had her back, then he used the f@$& word in his date with her.) He is being what he thinks she wants.

I remember in an interview I read, he said he came on the show to promote his business. I can't remember where the interview was, but it was right after his press interview. I still don't like the fact that she had inside information about Jef before the show started. It seems more of a setup. If you don't want any of the guys, pick Jef.

Yes, I like Arie. But, I could have seen her with Sean. The show doesn't give them time to get to know each other well enough for a lasting bond.
    Sean is a nice enough man, but I feel too much like Brad. Hard for him to express his feelings. Not a very warm person. Even if Jef, or anyone else, shows up for this type of show to promote themselves in any way, it certainly doesn't mean that they can't find love unexpectedly along the way. As many in the past have said, in no way would they ever think they could develop feelings in this atmosphere, but yet many have.

When the heck did I become a "fort fogey?"
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ladygreco View Post
    Jef's comments are so contrived, cliche, and fake I could hardly watch their date last night. It's as if he says something, and then gets an expression on his face that says "I can't believe she is buying this crap"! Almost smug.
    Maybe he's just a guy who says cheesy things and relies on Hallmark card sentiments to express his feelings. I don't know, but apparently Emily likes his style and enjoys that type of communication. He would make me roll my eyes, or want to. I just think they look odd together, somewhere between a Mrs. Robinson relationship and "allow me to introduce you to my Aunt Emily." If he's F1 and they wind up together over the years (which I highly doubt), she'll be keeping her plastic surgeon busy trying to stay younger looking.

Yikes, I'm a Fort Fogey, too!
    ladygreco and Alexxxx like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    When the heck did I become a "fort fogey?"

Welcome to the FF club! LOL You are able to change it
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

When a guy tells a single mom who is supposedly looking for a great dad for her young daughter, that she (Emily) will need to keep him out of trouble while he tries to get her into trouble ... how is that good father material? I have no doubt Emily loves her daughter and is a good mom, but she's in some kind of "ooh, I feel 18 again" trance and is not thinking clearly or enough about the dad potential of Jef. He's more big brother material.
    ladygreco, Alexxxx and iwatchtv like this.

When Emily mentions an "edge," I suspect what she means is she wants someone with spark. I would much prefer a guy like Jef who would come home every night with the desire to go and do! Maybe hike a trail or check out a sunflower maze, things they could do with Ricki. Sure beats the thought of ending up with a guy who would just want to come home, pop open a beer, and vegetate on the couch. When vacations rolled around, would you want a man who'd take you to a canyon to watch him skydive or a guy who'd drag you to the bowling alley to watch him in his week-long tournament...

Closed Thread