Closed Thread
Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I just really think he is fake and playing at being a contender. If he is the F1 it will be because he played the game the best. I think he may very well be a master puppeteer pulling Emily's strings.
    That would be an appropriate metaphor, considering the marionette scene, but Fleiss isn't smart enough to have done that deliberately. I love that line Li'l 1F came out with last night, about how they would just have to "bridle their passions" and wait for another time and place. Seems like the only passions Emily had to work hard to bridle were for Arie.
    Alexxxx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    That would be an appropriate metaphor, considering the marionette scene, but Fleiss isn't smart enough to have done that deliberately. I love that line Li'l 1F came out with last night, about how they would just have to "bridle their passions" and wait for another time and place. Seems like the only passions Emily had to work hard to bridle were for Arie.
    Kind of hilarious because I am not 100% convinced he is "into" Emily for anything other than her wardrobe. Breakfast at the ranch
    Alexxxx, Midol and iwatchtv like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Regular

I am wondering/doubting that this was the true order of the fantasy dates. I have a feeling that Jef was after Arie. It seems that Jef has taken in all of the conversations he has had with the other guys and then applied them to his dates. (The "baggage" date.....the guys came back talking about it and her saying f@$&. Then he had to tell her that he would have had her back, then he used the f@$& word in his date with her.) He is being what he thinks she wants.

I remember in an interview I read, he said he came on the show to promote his business. I can't remember where the interview was, but it was right after his press interview. I still don't like the fact that she had inside information about Jef before the show started. It seems more of a setup. If you don't want any of the guys, pick Jef.

Yes, I like Arie. But, I could have seen her with Sean. The show doesn't give them time to get to know each other well enough for a lasting bond.
    BTW and AlwaysVeg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by iwatchtv View Post
    I am wondering/doubting that this was the true order of the fantasy dates. I have a feeling that Jef was after Arie. It seems that Jef has taken in all of the conversations he has had with the other guys and then applied them to his dates. (The "baggage" date.....the guys came back talking about it and her saying f@$&. Then he had to tell her that he would have had her back, then he used the f@$& word in his date with her.) He is being what he thinks she wants.

I remember in an interview I read, he said he came on the show to promote his business. I can't remember where the interview was, but it was right after his press interview. I still don't like the fact that she had inside information about Jef before the show started. It seems more of a setup. If you don't want any of the guys, pick Jef.

Yes, I like Arie. But, I could have seen her with Sean. The show doesn't give them time to get to know each other well enough for a lasting bond.
    Yes. I think that is why a lot of what he says sounds rehearsed. This also goes along with when he learned from his sisters that Emily was the Bette and decided to do the show, he cut his hair to better match up with what he perceived were her conservative values and thus, would help to keep him in the mix longer.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

I don't understand how these two sentences are related (maybe they aren't). The men were sequestered in Curacao - each staying in a separate room. They did not see each other at any time other than during the rose ceremony.
    nanarama likes this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I don't understand how these two sentences are related (maybe they aren't). The men were sequestered in Curacao - each staying in a separate room. They did not see each other at any time other than during the rose ceremony.
    Jef and Arie have both said that the guys came back from their dates with Emily and talked about what happened on the dates. Jef's dates were usually after Arie's. When the "baggage" comment was made, Emily was upset with the men who were on that date for not having her back. She was especially upset with Arie. Then when she was on the date with Jef, he assured her he would have had her back and knew exactly what kind of luggage to say Ricki was. If he had been on the group date, he would have been in the same boat the rest of the guys were in. He took what Arie and the others said happened and then told her what she wanted to hear. The other guys made the mistakes and he made sure to let her know he was perfect.

Jef and Arie have both said that the guys came back from their dates with Emily and talked about what happened on the dates. Jef's dates were usually after Arie's. When the "baggage" comment was made, Emily was upset with the men who were on that date for not having her back. She was especially upset with Arie. Then when she was on the date with Jef, he assured her he would have had her back and knew exactly what kind of luggage to say Ricki was. If he had been on the group date, he would have been in the same boat the rest of the guys were in. He took what Arie and the others said happened and then told her what she wanted to hear. The other guys made the mistakes and he made sure to let her know he was perfect.
    No, that part I understood. Your first sentence leading into that, however, referred to the fantasy dates - specifically Jef's being after Arie's. I was pointing out that I didn't understand because they were separate in Curacao - so Arie and Jef were never together to compare stories.

FORT Fan

Jef seems like a just a sweet normal guy genuine guy to me, the negativity about him is just absolutely flabbergasting to me... I just don't get how people don't like the guy I mean what has he done? Or is it just the Arie camp doesn't like him because he's a threat?
    Monte71, JavaJo and OceanView like this.

I don't think you have to be in a "camp" to realize certain things about Jeff. His immaturity in comparison with Emily, the way he seems to have been somewhat groomed for the show, the way he seems monotone when discussing his feelings for Emily. I don't see it as negativity, more like observations.
    Alexxxx, Photobabe, Midol and 1 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    Jef seems like a just a sweet normal guy genuine guy to me, the negativity about him is just absolutely flabbergasting to me... I just don't get how people don't like the guy I mean what has he done? Or is it just the Arie camp doesn't like him because he's a threat?
    He does seem sweet, normal and genuine... I just don't picture him with Emily! But then I don't picture her with Arie either...

Closed Thread