Closed Thread
Page 35 of 53 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Bwahahaha! Hey now, are you intimating that my name is also pretentious ?!?

Oh well, I wanted to be plain ole Alex but when I signed up I was afraid that my name was so common it was probably taken, so I added the x's (one for each family member, you know, kisses).

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

------------------------

Jeff's name change bugs me because it looks to me like more of the weird hair, skinny jeans, skateboarding, peace sign waving, hipster-wannabe.
    I'm just glad you have a sense of humor. I happened to notice and couldn't resist.

The # of family member thing is cute. My handle is an acronym that I started using ages ago when I first started posting on the internets and learned later that I never should have used it if I was going to post the things that I sometimes post.

You guys are killing me with y'alls jokes. I could drop the a and my name would still sound the same at least if you still pronounced the J. Hmmmmm
    NEPASue and Alexxxx like this.

Well, I could drop the flying around stuff and be Ariel then drop the l and be Arie. YIKES! I do admit to like going fast in cars, so maybe I am...no way...possibly?
    Alexxxx, ilja and Midol like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I am not sure if I am looking forward to tonight or not.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I am not sure if I am looking forward to tonight or not.
    I am interested to see what they do in Curacao, its so beautiful. Other than that.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

So on the subject of Jef's name... I'm not up to speed on whether he changed it or whether that's his given name but I've seen couple posts questioning the spelling. Maybe you doubter's don't know about Utah names, from made up to odd spellings to outright odd choices, Utah is at the top of the rankings. In my own family there's Royal and and a Orly and a Jef. My mother-in-law's name is ReVon and her oldest brother's name is Raymon (that's right, no d). I was able to guess my husbands middle name knowing only the letter W. It's Wilford, which I could deduce because he didn't think I could guess. Otherwise it would have been the other Utah standby Wayne but that would't have embarrassed him. And my own beautiful youngest son got stuck with the middle name concoction of JoVon in honor of both his grandmas. I may no longer be Mormon but it it'll take a few generations to get out of the Utah naming quagmire.

Just check out one of my favorite Utah name collection web sites if you don't believe me...
    The Utah Baby Namer

Britt (and, yes, that's my real first name, the entire thing)
    JavaJo likes this.

I guess the shooting that I didn't like was foreshadowing when you think about dodging bullets.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I still see that 'certain something' between Emily and Jef. Maybe more so even, since last night's show. Seems to be a passion or understanding there they are trying to keep under wraps until the show ends. I also sense (at least from what we're shown), that these two have discussed the future and Ricki a lot.
    Arielflies, KatesMom and OceanView like this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I just really think he is fake and playing at being a contender. If he is the F1 it will be because he played the game the best. I think he may very well be a master puppeteer pulling Emily's strings.
    ladygreco, Alexxxx, Midol and 1 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by brittu View Post
    So on the subject of Jef's name... I'm not up to speed on whether he changed it or whether that's his given name but I've seen couple posts questioning the spelling. Maybe you doubter's don't know about Utah names, from made up to odd spellings to outright odd choices, Utah is at the top of the rankings. In my own family there's Royal and and a Orly and a Jef. My mother-in-law's name is ReVon and her oldest brother's name is Raymon (that's right, no d). I was able to guess my husbands middle name knowing only the letter W. It's Wilford, which I could deduce because he didn't think I could guess. Otherwise it would have been the other Utah standby Wayne but that would't have embarrassed him. And my own beautiful youngest son got stuck with the middle name concoction of JoVon in honor of both his grandmas. I may no longer be Mormon but it it'll take a few generations to get out of the Utah naming quagmire.

Just check out one of my favorite Utah name collection web sites if you don't believe me...
    The Utah Baby Namer

Britt (and, yes, that's my real first name, the entire thing)
    That's interesting, britt. Thanks for sharing.

Jeff's name has been recorded from his early years (yearbooks and such) with two F's. So One F Jef is an affectation.
    NEPASue and Midol like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I guess the shooting that I didn't like was foreshadowing when you think about dodging bullets.
    Bahaha! Except those clay pigeons didn't dodge any of those bullets, did they? They all got smashed to smithereens.

I'd be worried if I was in the F2.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Closed Thread