Closed Thread
Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 527
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

  1. #241
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,636

    Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

    I agree about her time with Jef. She seems to really be relaxed with him, and she seems to sincerely have fun with him. I really think he frees her soul..she isn't nearly as uptight or tense when she is with him. He was being totally himself when they lie on the floor together, and it showed me he was totally comfortable being around her, as well.
    Baby's Breath and Mikesgirl83 like this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  2. #242
    Just Left of Reality tbamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,826

    Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

    His bleep you so hard comment reminded me of something my 20 year old would say. He is definitely bringing a more lighthearted side to her. I like it but I hope there is the opportunity to see him as more than just a fun loving, easy going dad.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

  3. #243
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    265

    Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

    I've been kinda back and forth on who my number one would be, Sean or Jef, Jef or Sean but I have to say Jef completely stole my heart last night. That date was beyond cute and I thought he was super charming. The way they look at each other, I don't quite see that with anybody else. I loved the conversation they had while lying on the floor, it seems to me they want the same things. If Emily doesn't pick Jef she is CA RAZY!
    angelic_one2002 likes this.

  4. #244
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,117

    Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

    I know that Emily didn't want any daredevil dates this season, and the producers have certainly honored her wish, but COME ON!

    Laying flat out on a library floor halfway across the world was the best they could do?

    Somebody start CPR. These people are barely alive.
    BTW, Cornholio and Midol like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

  5. #245
    FORT Fogey ilja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,064

    Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

    I thought it was a nice change to hear a couple have a real conversation on this show for a change. It kind of reminded me of CMT's Sweet Home Alabama.

  6. #246
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,636

    Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I thought it was a nice change to hear a couple have a real conversation on this show for a change. It kind of reminded me of CMT's Sweet Home Alabama.
    I agree. I thought their laid-back quiet date was nice for a change! Just goes to show you can have a good time with someone and do little.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  7. #247
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,235

    Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I know that Emily didn't want any daredevil dates this season, and the producers have certainly honored her wish, but COME ON!

    Laying flat out on a library floor halfway across the world was the best they could do?

    Somebody start CPR. These people are barely alive.
    You are funny.

    I think they were looking at the paintings on the ceiling.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  8. #248
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,117

    Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    You are funny.

    I think they were looking at the paintings on the ceiling.
    Oh, OK. I hadn't thought of that. I was too busy watching for signs of life.

    Here's the other thing that had me scratching my head about that date ...

    Emily says she wants 'real' dates, things that she might do IRL with a guy. How many people get to go halfway around the world and have a library opened up for them, alone (except for the production staff), and sprawl on the floor like it's their own living room? I know we're supposed to ignore all those details, but it's kind of insulting that TPTB expect viewers to check their common sense at the door and accept everything at face value when we turn on this show.

    Then again, we are watching this crapfest so I guess that answers that.

    (summoning my best Gilda Radner as Emily Litella voice) ... never mind
    NEPASue, Midol and AlwaysVeg like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

  9. #249
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,235

    Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Oh, OK. I hadn't thought of that. I was too busy watching for signs of life.

    Here's the other thing that had me scratching my head about that date ...

    Emily says she wants 'real' dates, things that she might do IRL with a guy. How many people get to go halfway around the world and have a library opened up for them, alone (except for the production staff), and sprawl on the floor like it's their own living room? I know we're supposed to ignore all those details, but it's kind of insulting that TPTB expect viewers to check their common sense at the door and accept everything at face value when we turn on this show.

    Then again, we are watching this crapfest so I guess that answers that.

    (summoning my best Gilda Radner as Emily Litella voice) ... never mind
    I know what you are saying. These are not real dates, thats why it seldom works out in the real world.

    One thing that bothered me, was she said the guys had been giving Jef a hard time about how young he looks , or he doesn't look like a dad Now who told her. Jef? or production. If it's production, why are they feeding her so much information, more than anyone before her. They couldn't tell Ashley Bentley was acting like the biggest *** , but they mention Jef's age and the ribbing.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 06-27-2012 at 01:58 PM.
    Midol likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  10. #250
    FORT Fogey ilja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,064

    Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I know what you are saying. These are not real dates, thats why it seldom works out in the real world.

    One thing that bothered me, was she said the guys had been giving Jef a hard time about how young he looks , or he doesn't look like a dad Now who told her. Jef? or production. If it's production, why are they feeding her so much information, more than anyone before her. They couldn't tell Ashely Bentley was acting like the biggest *** , but they mention Jef's age and the ribbing.
    I've gotten the feeling this season that TPTB have heard the recent complaints and are trying to not make the same mistakes. They know how badly panned Ben's season was and know how badly they were criticized after Bentley.
    JavaJo likes this.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.