Closed Thread
Page 24 of 53 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

When your 7-yr-old little girl is your first priority (as she should be), you can't have much "wild" in your life. Sorry, Emily has forfeited "wild."

By wild I meant that maybe she wants a little more out of the normal same ole same ole. She is only 26 and having a little more fun and adventure doesn't mean forsaking your child. He might show both of them some fun and excitement if he is F1. I see a playful nature to him and Emily has been old long enough she needs some fun in life with a man and her child. From what her friends have said and she herself has said i think their is more spunk there she just needs someone to bring it out of her. I think Ricky did and that is what she is looking for and maybe she can shed that little old lady lost soul persona. JMO
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Well, as someone said, it is just hair, perhaps she would not have looked at Jef with long hair. But something caught her eye didn't it. If Jef is her F1 , and she gets to know him really well. It wont matter what his hair is like. It will be all about the Jef the person.How that person fits into her life, how much her daughter likes him( and if he likes her)

Just think if JP grew his hair , rather than have it as it now. Would Ashley love him any less, I doubt it.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Yep my hubs started out with hair and now he doesn't have much so he shaves it. Hair is over rated anyway. I personally would like to burr mine and not have to fool with it. I would like to see what JP looked like with hair.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    Yep my hubs started out with hair and now he doesn't have much so he shaves it. Hair is over rated anyway. I personally would like to burr mine and not have to fool with it. I would like to see what JP looked like with hair.
    I've always wondered that as well. There's a part of me that thinks he's perfect just like he is but there is another part of me that thinks if he looks that hot without hair, I can just imagine how good he would look with it.

As for this show, to bring things back on topic, I do like Jef's, Arie's and Sean's hair.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well, as someone said, it is just hair, perhaps she would not have looked at Jef with long hair. But something caught her eye didn't it. If Jef is her F1 , and she gets to know him really well. It wont matter what his hair is like. It will be all about the Jef the person.How that person fits into her life, how much her daughter likes him( and if he likes her)

Just think if JP grew his hair , rather than have it as it now. Would Ashley love him any less, I doubt it.
    Yep. She and Jef have just hit it off. And I feel no matter how his hair was styled.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Did I read somewhere that it's his father's business, or am I thinking of someone else?
    Perhaps. But I read he is in partnership with someone, and it wasn't a family member. And it implied he and his partner started the company.

FORT Fanatic

Oh my gosh, I loved last nights show. Can Jef and Em be any cuter together? I'm so Team Jef. As for Doug, wow, he is so odd. Clueless. I find it hard he was married before. Chris, oh my he really needs to grow up. Nice guy, but very immature, and odd to me too. I did not like tho how John was rubbing it in how he 'had it in the bag' with Em. First, he was sounding like he was vying for a prize, secondly, he saw how distraught Chris was but yet kept rubbing it in. I we had seen the scene with Arie, the producer and Em. Maybe it was nothing, so nothing to show. All hype. Sean seems very nice but he is my second choice after Jef. Arie 3rd. Forget Chris all together. I just don't think Em is going to go thru with visiting Chris' home and family. The previews alluded to that. Chris is not the type to hang on when you know he is not the one. He does not handle rejection well, plus he reallly thinks he has a shot with her, I don't.
    Mikesgirl83 likes this.

FORT Newbie

Yep, I'm totally team Jef/team Jef and Emily. Their date was beyond adorable and I think Emily is the most relaxed when she is with him. She also laughs the most with him and it seems to be a genuine laugh.

I do think she likes Sean and Arie a lot too, but Chris is just a nonfactor.

I really like Jef. I am not sure if he's a good fit for Emily but he is adorable. I loved how he acted in the library and thought his bleeped out comment was hilarious.
    ilja and Mikesgirl83 like this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Closed Thread