Closed Thread
Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    So do I.It's the fun part of it for me You can clearly see where they have spliced and diced. Her dinner with Doug and all that silence and funny moments was so( so so so edited) it was crazy disjointed, and I imagine nothing like the conversation or how that meal went. I question why they have to go that far.
    1. To keep us guessing
    2. To keep their jobs
    3. Just because they can
    4. All of the above
    J.D. and NEPASue like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I think 18-year-old Emily does the picking, and she chooses Jef.
    I think by Emily having a baby at such a young age made her miss out in a lot of things, obviously, and with Jeff she can recapture some fun and silliness in her life. But yet knows Jef has another side to him, a very successful businessman. I think the two of them make a very 'cute' couple.
    Monte71, NEPASue, Coco46 and 3 others like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She looks too old for all of them . She looked better sitting with Chris Harrison ( who has an obvious crush on her) Oh well whoever she chooses, it will all be over soon.
    LOL... I thought Harrison and Emily look cute together too. I hope Chris Harrison becomes a Bachelor with his own show later on, unless his marriage broke up over him cheating, then forget it. We have enough creeps on these shows.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    I think by Emily having a baby at such a young age made her miss out in a lot of things, obviously, and with Jeff she can recapture some fun and silliness in her life. But yet knows Jef has another side to him, a very successful businessman. I think the two of them make a very 'cute' couple.
    Did I read somewhere that it's his father's business, or am I thinking of someone else?

When you go on the People water web site, Jef is not listed as CEO. There is a photo of him in Nicaragua, but no mention of him owning, or being an officer in the company.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

In his interview he states that he is a co-founder of the company. It has come to such a place that they hired an outsider as CEO. He still works with them - see his twitter - but not as the CEO. So, NO, this is NOT his father's company.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

LOL, IT'S JUST HAIR!! I don't get the obsession with Jef's hair he is so much more then what's on the top of his head. Ok sorry, rant over.
    Monte71, NEPASue and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    LOL, IT'S JUST HAIR!! I don't get the obsession with Jef's hair he is so much more then what's on the top of his head. Ok sorry, rant over.
    Too true, however, I think because he likes to change his look so much, we are curious. He had it long before the show. Then cut it in the style we are familiar with for Emily. On another site, a fan who won a contest to a viewing party with him for the last show, said it is now shorter and not so puffy and he plans to let it grow out back to his pony tail in the future. Seems he changes his hair style more then most women. No wonder were obsessed...and there is the fact that it's been almost a whole week since the last show and we have nothing else to disect!
    ilja, jucamer and Mikesgirl83 like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Too true, however, I think because he likes to change his look so much, we are curious. He had it long before the show. Then cut it in the style we are familiar with for Emily. On another site, a fan who won a contest to a viewing party with him for the last show, said it is now shorter and not so puffy and he plans to let it grow out back to his pony tail in the future. Seems he changes his hair style more then most women. No wonder were obsessed...and there is the fact that it's been almost a whole week since the last show and we have nothing else to disect!
    Haha that's true, I think Jef just likes to experiment with his style, I wouldn't read too much more into it then that
    sweetpea, NEPASue and jucamer like this.

I can't see Emily with a man having a ponytail. I am sure if Jef is her F1 her style will over ride his. She's only 26 so you never know she may want a little wild in her life.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Closed Thread