Closed Thread
Page 21 of 53 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

The only spoilerish stuff is about next Monday. As far as season ending, no, nothing to make you think anything you aren't already thinking about the six guys who are left. In his article, Arie joked about being engaged to Emily so he couldn't be the next Bachelor - it was a joke - and they ask Jef about it, whether he would go to the wedding. The only other spoilerish thing in Jef's interview is his feelings for Emily at THIS POINT in the show. Whether they continue past next week is left up in the air.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

What did Jef say about being "half-Mormon"? I missed that.

FORT Fan

Jef said he is not half-Mormon, lol he was raised LDS and his parents are LDS but he is not practicing

Funny watching him on TV he says 'like' at lot, but reading this interview, he thnks everything is 'cool'. Both annoy me and make him seem immature to me.

I've only read the first part of the interview, but a couple of things strike me. One is how he likes to play with his image...he talks about how he had long hair and tats and people took him to be one way but when he was coming on the Bette and learning from his sister about Emily being southern and more conservative, he cut his hair to appeal to that because he didn't want to be cut because of what she may have interpreted about him just based on his look. So he is well aware of his image and plays into it...Seems a tad on the manipulative side to me. The other thing is he explains his how he knows about expensive Chloe bags...from his mom, sisters and many girl friends. Hmmm...not as shy as he is being made out to be.
    Alexxxx and AlwaysVeg like this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Funny watching him on TV he says 'like' at lot, but reading this interview, he thinks everything is 'cool'. Both annoy me and make him seem immature to me.

I've only read the first part of the interview, but a couple of things strike me. One is how he likes to play with his image...he talks about how he had long hair and tats and people took him to be one way but when he was coming on the Bette and learning from his sister about Emily being southern and more conservative, he cut his hair to appeal to that because he didn't want to be cut because of what she may have interpreted about him just based on his look. So he is well aware of his image and plays into it...Seems a tad on the manipulative side to me. The other thing is he explains his how he knows about expensive Chloe bags...from his mom, sisters and many girl friends. Hmmm...not as shy as he is being made out to be.
    I wonder if he would even still be there, if he hadn't cut his hair. I think not.

They should of told Micheal to cut his hair
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    They should of told Micheal to cut his hair
    Was he the musician? I saw a video of him singing on youtube. I liked him, what little we saw of him.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Was he the musician? I saw a video of him singing on youtube. I liked him, what little we saw of him.
    Yes, I liked him as well.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I can't remember if he was a musican since we barely saw anything about him, but I remember in the interview that Sean did, Michael was one of the guys he really praised saying he was very family oriented and there for the "right" reasons. He was one of the guys he was most friendly with.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

There was a space between girl and friends, in other words not the "I dated them" girlfriends but more of the my friends who happen to be girls.

FORT Fogey

I think the point was that he's trying to look like something/someone he's really not in order to "win," so in that sense it's manipulative. Personally, I don't think that someone who has long hair should cut it in order to try to please someone else (especially someone he hadn't even met yet). He should just be himself. If someone likes him for who he is, hair and all, great. If not, too bad. However, Emily did a lot more than that to alter her appearance in preparation for appearing as a contestant in Brad's recent season.
    Midol likes this.

Closed Thread