Closed Thread
Page 19 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    What did we see of him? I cant remember one sentence .
    Quite honestly Javajo. If someone would mentioned a name , I had to go back and see who that was.

John , someone mentioned John and I couldn't remember him. It's been a funny show that way.( I dont remember Stevie) . I actually think for entertainment, Ryan will be missed, maybe not by Emily, but by us.
    John is "Wolf", the guy who carries his grandparents funeral cards in his wallet (the one Em saved along with Doug at the last RC) and Stevie was the one who had conflict early on with Kalon. Small guy with the big mouth
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    John is "Wolf", the guy who carries his grandparents funeral cards in his wallet (the one Em saved along with Doug at the last RC) and Stevie was the one who had conflict early on with Kalon. Small guy with the big mouth
    I know now, I went back and checked.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by CruGirl13 View Post
    Jef had an interview with media today. The full transcript should be out either tomorrow or Monday, but some sites may post parts of it. It shouldn't contain spoilers since he is still on the show, but some of the sites that post parts of the interview may have spoilers on them.

Also, I don't know if they have already been posted, but Sean and Arie gave interviews over the past two weeks also if someone wants to look for them!
    I read the Arie interview. He was super cute in it too! And he didn't give anything away either. I didn't see Sean's, I'll have to look for it.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Yep, but even he seemed like a decent guy, from what we saw of him. Kalon, Stevie and Ryan seemed to be the only real weirdos. The rest seem pretty normal and nice. Maybe not her type, but nice enough just the same.
    Don't forget Alessandro, the guy who had crosses hanging from trees!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I get what you are saying, but in the format for this show, those who make it to the end are usually the men or women who step up and make sure that they get the attention of the lead and aren't the ones who are holding back and taking things slowly. That doesn't usually work here. So, in that respect, those men who are "using their time wisely" with Emily might appear to be trying too hard, but in truth that is what they are encouraged to do.

Now in this particular situation, it does appear that Emily might enjoy the chase with Jef. She has certainly made it known that she wants to know with certainty who is there for her and who is not. So, the majority of them are trying to make good use of their time. But maybe she will chose the guy who makes her work the hardest.

I like Jef but I found it a slight turn off when he brought up the chase thing. I mean if emily really likes him for who he is he doesn't need to play games. I can understand if someone naturally sits back and takes things slow but if it's to the point you talk about it in an interview and bring it up more than once something isn't quite right about that.
    Midol likes this.

FORT Regular

I wonder if she would have kept him around if Michelle Money's brother hadn't told her about him before the show. He had more of an advantage than Arie did because she didn't know anything about Arie, or any of the others, pre-show.

Quote Originally Posted by iwatchtv View Post
    I wonder if she would have kept him around if Michelle Money's brother hadn't told her about him before the show. He had more of an advantage than Arie did because she didn't know anything about Arie, or any of the others, pre-show.
    Michelle Money seems to know everything and everyone., doesn't she?
    Midol likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by iwatchtv View Post
    I wonder that also. I mean it seemed Emily was intrigued by him from the start and not just based on first impression. But Jef does seem like a nice guy though. I just think Emily looks and act too old for him.
    BTW, mesachick and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness View Post
    I wonder that also. I mean it seemed Emily was intrigued by him from the start and not just based on first impression. But Jef does seem like a nice guy though. I just think Emily looks and act too old for him.
    She looks too old for all of them . She looked better sitting with Chris Harrison ( who has an obvious crush on her) Oh well whoever she chooses, it will all be over soon.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She looks too old for all of them . She looked better sitting with Chris Harrison ( who has an obvious crush on her) Oh well whoever she chooses, it will all be over soon.
    yeah like Brad was 38 (prob 39 now) and he did not look 13 years older than her...they looked the same age.

Closed Thread