Closed Thread
Page 18 of 53 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

FORT Fanatic

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I like him more than I did. I prefer Sean and Jef over Arie the great!

In my other post, I forgot to say, I totally agree with you. I'm so not on Team Arie. Jef and Sean are the ones I'm rooting for too.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    In my other post, I forgot to say, I totally agree with you. I'm so not on Team Arie. Jef and Sean are the ones I'm rooting for too.
    I'm on Team Nobody. None of these guys will become Emily's husband. She'd be better off finding someone within her social circle. Friends of friends kind of thing.
    nennie, Alexxxx, Midol and 1 others like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey

I agree, JunkieGirl, but at this point I think she picks Jef. (Eerily, he looks the most like Ricky Hendrick.) So then we wait to see how many months the "engagement" lasts THIS time.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I agree, JunkieGirl, but at this point I think she picks Jef. (Eerily, he looks the most like Ricky Hendrick.) So then we wait to see how many months the "engagement" lasts THIS time.
    That was my thinking. Maybe Ricky had a playful nature and I think Jef does to. I think in videos that I have seen of Jef he is funny. Easy going good natured.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

FORT Fogey

Some comments on the last 2 pages. I am behind.

I don't think religion is a factor with Jef. And for the record Mormons do appear on reality TV, Sister Wives and The Glass House to name two.

He is a business man as is his father and promoting People Water on TV was certainly a consideration, if not a motivating factor. And I have no problem with that. Almost everyone is looking for love and if it happens while taking this opportunity all the better.

As far as drinking, CH said that Emily didn't drink much and he was not sure if at all. Wine glasses can easily contain juice and we often see them with an on the rocks glass that appears to be vodka/water with a wedge of lime. The men who poured their drinks on the fire clearly had water. The fire would have flared up otherwise. I forget what they were burning; something from the man just eliminated.

Jef's style is very cutting edge and hip. I love it. He reminds me of my oldest son when he was that age.

I'm on "team everybody!" - honestly, I like characteristics of all these men. Emily got a good group!
    Shoepie, JavaJo and jucamer like this.

She has a good two or three. The rest seem like they were fillers,.Anyone remember Michael?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She has a good two or three. The rest seem like they were fillers,.Anyone remember Michael?
    Yep, but even he seemed like a decent guy, from what we saw of him. Kalon, Stevie and Ryan seemed to be the only real weirdos. The rest seem pretty normal and nice. Maybe not her type, but nice enough just the same.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Yep, but even he seemed like a decent guy, from what we saw of him. Kalon, Stevie and Ryan seemed to be the only real weirdos. The rest seem pretty normal and nice. Maybe not her type, but nice enough just the same.
    What did we see of him? I cant remember one sentence .
    Quite honestly Javajo. If someone would mentioned a name , I had to go back and see who that was.

John , someone mentioned John and I couldn't remember him. It's been a funny show that way.( I dont remember Stevie) . I actually think for entertainment, Ryan will be missed, maybe not by Emily, but by us.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Newbie

Jef had an interview with media today. The full transcript should be out either tomorrow or Monday, but some sites may post parts of it. It shouldn't contain spoilers since he is still on the show, but some of the sites that post parts of the interview may have spoilers on them.

Also, I don't know if they have already been posted, but Sean and Arie gave interviews over the past two weeks also if someone wants to look for them!

Closed Thread