Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Jef - Bachelorette 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Jef - Bachelorette 8

They should end the show with a "promise ring" or some thing like that, not a proposal of marriage and an engagement ring. It's ridiculous, even on a show like this, to become engaged to someone on the basis of "chemistry" alone, after spending the equivalent of mere hours alone together to get to know the chosen one.
    Longhornfan and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

Do we know what sort of business Jef is in? I know the description says he's an entrepreneur, and we saw ther first episode of his company donating water to people who need it, but what is his company?

FORT Regular

his company is called People Water i believe

FORT Regular

*so water IS the business. You can find the site online.

I have to say, I totally have a crush on this guy. He is totally my type, and he seems so sweet. Emily seems to be into him too, but I do feel like Sean would be a better match for her. Jef is a better match for ME!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

So, apparently Jef's family is very wealthy. I still don't know what a Chloe bag (luggage? handbag?) is, but apparently they are pricey. Has anyone seen this outtake? It's cute.
    Spinning Pillows
    The Bachelorette - The Bachelorette Uncensored: Pillows! - The Bachelorette - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    So, apparently Jef's family is very wealthy. I still don't know what a Chloe bag (luggage? handbag?) is, but apparently they are pricey. Has anyone seen this outtake? It's cute.
    Spinning Pillows
    The Bachelorette - The Bachelorette Uncensored: Pillows! - The Bachelorette - YouTube

LOL - he's such a cutie. And you see that d-bag Kalon in the background just sitting there like a dope. Did anyone else notice his teeth? What is up with them??

I see a similar scenario -

Bentley hurt Ashley, for her next date Ashley went on a 1 on 1 with JP and no one ever caught up...

Kalon hurt Emily, for her next date Emily went on a 1 on 1 with Jef and now he's a front runner...
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Spinning Pillows
    That is adorable. He could be a circus act or on America's Got Talent spinning plates. OR the Ed Sullivan Show, if Ed were still alive and had a show.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    That is adorable. He could be a circus act or on America's Got Talent spinning plates. OR the Ed Sullivan Show, if Ed were still alive and had a show.
    Or great entertainment for Ricki. Could keep her occupied and teach her a few tricks.
    jucamer likes this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.