Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Nate - Bachelorette 8

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Nate - Bachelorette 8

Hometown: Scottsdale, AZ

Who do you admire most in the world and why?
    My Parents - their love for each other is what I hope to achieve with my wife someday. They have been married for over 30 years and they love, respect and trust each other like no other couple I have ever seen.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
    Ive skinny dipped a few times.

Do you like being the center of attention or do you prefer being more mysterious and why?
    Center of attention I believe I put here on earth to lead people and spark up enthusiasm within them

What is your greatest regret?
    How I handled my last relationship, but I learned a lot.

Tattoo Count:
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Re: Nate - Bachelorette 8

Another good looking guy in a sedate kind of way.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

He is my choice for best looking of the bunch.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

He isn't very good at being the center of attention. I had no face to put to this name.
    wannasee likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    He isn't very good at being the center of attention. I had no face to put to this name.
    No, and he says "I believe I put here on earth to lead people and spark up enthusiasm within them "

okay then
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    No, and he says "I believe I put here on earth to lead people and spark up enthusiasm within them "

okay then
    I am enthusiastic enough to quote you on that

He is another young one. I don't know if the bachelor pool is a little shallow these days but boy the selection is slim.
    ilja and AlwaysVeg like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Yep, he's the invisible man. He's very nice looking in a real clean cut way. He's also very slender. I don't like extra beefy muscle bound guys but he's long and lean. And I don't know if it's just me but some of these guys look way older than their ages. My eldest is almost 27 and he doesn't look nearly as old as some of these men. It may have something to do, however, that both sides of our families, maternal, and paternal, have been blessed with youthful looks.

He is another young one. I don't know if the bachelor pool is a little shallow these days but boy the selection is slim.
    As someone else posted today in another thread. Where did they find this bunch?? Maybe they are looking somewhere else to get notoriety
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I said this, too, even when I just looked at their photos and bios before the show started. For a network that was *supposedly* begging Emily to be on this show, they sure didn't give her much to choose from. Goofy Stevie? Alessandro the Vampire Slayer? Alejandro who is mute? Needy Tony the whiner? Two 25-yr-olds? Baby-face Jef who looks like a kid compared to Emily? Kalon the Condescending? I could go on, ugh! Surely if they love Emily so much, they could have done a better search for some successful, good-looking single businessman types who have their lives and careers together and are only lacking a wife and family. Just because she's only 26 doesn't mean most of the guys have to be just starting out in life. How are they going to feel when she has 50 times more money than they do?
    cantstopwatchin and ilja like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I said this, too, even when I just looked at their photos and bios before the show started. For a network that was *supposedly* begging Emily to be on this show, they sure didn't give her much to choose from. Goofy Stevie? Alessandro the Vampire Slayer? Alejandro who is mute? Needy Tony the whiner? Two 25-yr-olds? Baby-face Jef who looks like a kid compared to Emily? Kalon the Condescending? I could go on, ugh! Surely if they love Emily so much, they could have done a better search for some successful, good-looking single businessman types who have their lives and careers together and are only lacking a wife and family. Just because she's only 26 doesn't mean most of the guys have to be just starting out in life. How are they going to feel when she has 50 times more money than they do?
    Do you think there is any chance she was already dating one of them and it is a big show just to put her on the air? That or what is the possibility she actually ends up with Chris the host with the most?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast