Closed Thread
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

He has a twitter account @SeanLowe09 and an instagram account @seanloweksu
    Longhornfan likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Is it a good sign that his thread is quiet or are we bored of him?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Is it a good sign that his thread is quiet or are we bored of him?
    We haven't seen much interaction between Sean and Emily I can't be bored with someone I haven't seen.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Hopefully that's going to change after tonight. I can't wait.

I could definitely see a connection between Sean and Emily after last night. He is so tender with her, and seems more mature than most of the guys, IMO.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I think he is the best match for Emily as far as I can tell. I'm not much for the light haired, gym produced muscles, but I can appreciate his attractiveness and he seems so normal and laid back. Seems like a good match for her.

I was getting a scary feeling yesterday that he was getting overly pumped up by Emily (butterflies). I don't know if that is foreshadowing that he leaves soon or what. Other than the pressed against a wall kissing I didn't see him in the previews.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I was getting a scary feeling yesterday that he was getting overly pumped up by Emily (butterflies). I don't know if that is foreshadowing that he leaves soon or what. Other than the pressed against a wall kissing I didn't see him in the previews.
    That and the fact that she kept referring to him as being perfect which we all know is the kiss of death...Not to mention that being an insurance sailesman, I doubt he has enough money to keep Emily in the style to which she is clearly used to. She sure lit up when Jeff brought up Chloe hand bags and Louis Vitton luggage
    and I don't think he can afford those on his salary.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

The "keep Emily in the style to which she is used to" is getting really old. Does anyone really think that if Emily marries someone that Ricki;'s grandparents, the Hendricks, are going to be cut from their life? I mean really. I know that some think very little of Emily but does anyone really truly think that she is that much of a bitch?

Sean seems to be a great guy. He enjoys being around Emily and she enjoys being around him. It isn't as if he is wanting to hook up with a serial killer or anything. I really wish that some would just get over their obvious disgust of Emily and the fact that she enjoys a lifestyle that makes others jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    That and the fact that she kept referring to him as being perfect which we all know is the kiss of death...Not to mention that being an insurance sailesman, I doubt he has enough money to keep Emily in the style to which she is clearly used to. She sure lit up when Jeff brought up Chloe hand bags and Louis Vitton luggage
    and I don't think he can afford those on his salary.
    I doubt any of the men could, including Jeff. Too me that was all joking around. Jeff brought it up, it wasn't like Emily was hinting around regarding a future gift she wanted.

I didn't watch much of the Sean date tbh. The boy is good looking alright, but something about him just seems so boring.
    Midol likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Closed Thread