Closed Thread
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

I wish I was young enough and didn't have rotten eggs so I could put myself on the breed with Sean list. I hope he makes it to a one on one date. I need a good solid 10 minutes of screen time.

His dad is possibly a reverend (his sister's blog says he officiated her wedding) so I think the faith and family may be more than just a line from him. I am still holding out hope that he is authentic.
    NEPASue likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I am assuming that you are referring to that scene that is now on Wetpaint - with Doug, Sean and Arie. To me them measuring who has the biggest biceps between the three of them was most likely done out of boredom. And the fact that Arie was joining in on it makes me believe that it was done in good fun. I myself am not into that sort of thing, but I think that we would need to see the whole clip first in order to get a full picture of what was going on. I say that those guys were just bored and having a little fun.

I have also read on another website that Sean's sister has written that Sean couldn't be further away from being a "showboat" in real life and would never go around flaunting himself like that. Anyway, that is just how I see it. Those three guys seemed to be getting along quite well and were just having a good time.
    I watched this clip and thought it was hilarious. They were just funning around as guys do. I thought Arie was even funny because he had the smallest biceps which were a 14.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Quote Originally Posted by lessee View Post
    I'm with those of you who thinks he's gorgeous and seems really nice, but.... during his talk with Emily on the evening of the group date, he said he's "...looking for someone who wants me to lead them."
    Really??
    Physically not my type at all - don't like gym muscles and I'm honestly surprised that so many people think he's good looking. But even if I had thought he was attractive, that "someone to lead" conversation would have killed that dead. I can't imagine needing to be in a relationship that required a leader - I am not a follower *shudder*.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Ummm....me like.
    NEPASue and laurabadora14 like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Fimally catching up after being gone a couple of weeks.

Sean is SO not my physical typical type...tall, dark and husky...however, every once in a while I like to show that I am open minded and for him I am willing to make an exception. From what I have seen of him in the first three episodes...well, mainly this last one...he seems genuine and down to earth. I like his strong family ties and the fact that several of the eliminated men single him out as being a realy nice, fun, sincere guy.

He actually reminds me of my last fair haired crush...Cape Cod Chris L from Ali's season. Naturally, this probably means he doesn't "win" but then since I am not a huge Emily fan, I'm OK with that. Maybe he could be the next bachelor? or just like Chris, he could be smart enough to find his woman in the real world!
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    I truly think he is a genuine guy. I've read a lot of posts on his sister's blog and he truly seems like a great son, brother, and especially uncle to his niece and nephew. I mean, I don't know many guys who would leave their birthday party guests to go watch Beauty & the Beast with their niece just because.

In terms of his edit, he reminds me of guys like Kiptyn and the F2 from Meredith's season (can't remember his name), good guys who stick around long but aren't "the one". But that's perfectly okay with me because I think there's some great girl out there for him.
    Matthew...I LOVED him!! So bummed when she didn't pick him!! I'm def on team Sean this season. With my luck he'll be final 2 or 3 only like my other favorites!

I feel like the some of the things he says are edited funny. Either that or he could be better at chosing his words. I don't he's being selective is supposed to be as negative as it comes off. I think its is supposed to mean that he doesn't just date anyone which i think implies how he values his relationships. A big tell for me on how he feels about himself was how bashful he was during his conversation with her friends and each time Emily comments on how good looking she thinks he is. She did say she thought he was sweet too. I think they could have a good story coming. The promos look promising.
    Last edited by laurabadora14; 06-02-2012 at 10:02 PM.
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14 View Post
    Matthew...I LOVED him!! So bummed when she didn't pick him!! I'm def on team Sean this season. With my luck he'll be final 2 or 3 only like my other favorites!

I feel like the some of the things he says are edited funny. Either that or he could be better at chosing his words. I don't he's being selective is supposed to be as negative as it comes off. I think its is supposed to mean that he doesn't just date anyone which i think implies how he values his relationships. A big tell for me on how he feels about himself was how bashful he was during his conversation with her friends and each time Emily comments on how good looking she thinks he is. She did say she thought he was sweet too. I think they could have a good story coming. The promos look promising.
    That comment about being "selective" reminds of my own son, who by the say is also a Sean. I think that my Sean only really "fell for" maybe two girls before he met his wife, and my son was not the type to lead the girls on - so if he didn't really FEEL something for them and they wanted a romantic relationship with him, he was honest with them. He didn't want the "friends with benefits" kind of relationships either, so he often just hung out with those girls in a group.

So, I think that you could say that my Sean was also very selective, and he is happily married with two beautiful little boys now. He was 29 years old when he got married, so it took him a while to find "the one". There is nothing wrong with being selective, especially if you know what you are looking for.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 06-03-2012 at 12:33 PM.
    NEPASue and ilja like this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Fimally catching up after being gone a couple of weeks.

Sean is SO not my physical typical type...tall, dark and husky...however, every once in a while I like to show that I am open minded and for him I am willing to make an exception. From what I have seen of him in the first three episodes...well, mainly this last one...he seems genuine and down to earth. I like his strong family ties and the fact that several of the eliminated men single him out as being a realy nice, fun, sincere guy.

He actually reminds me of my last fair haired crush...Cape Cod Chris L from Ali's season. Naturally, this probably means he doesn't "win" but then since I am not a huge Emily fan, I'm OK with that. Maybe he could be the next bachelor? or just like Chris, he could be smart enough to find his woman in the real world!

I too have him reminding me of the way I felt for Chris. I love that fact that he found a great love with Peyton. I thought they were great together from the start.

For Sean, I would love to match him with Kacie B. I think they share the same morals, beliefs and family values. Sean please check out Kacie B. I think you would make and adorable couple, just like Chris and Peyton.
    shyra, ilja and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by klmom3 View Post
    I too have him reminding me of the way I felt for Chris. I love that fact that he found a great love with Peyton. I thought they were great together from the start.

For Sean, I would love to match him with Kacie B. I think they share the same morals, beliefs and family values. Sean please check out Kacie B. I think you would make and adorable couple, just like Chris and Peyton.
    Maybe they can meet-up on Bachelor Pad!
    NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Ummm....me like.
    You are not alone

I think if he isn't her choice, this guy might be the next bachelor. He has a ton of women that like him
    dzigner, Shoepie and NEPASue like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread