Closed Thread
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

30k to 50k is about right for salary, but you are right, he would make more depending on bonuses and commissions, which are up to the agent and what you sell (which is NOT easy). Lots (and I mean LOTS) of State Farm agents hire family members. Sean may be working there to bide his time while he decides what he wants to do or to put in the 5 years needed to train to be an agent himself. Right now he has the same job I do...poor guy(lol). Anyway, I like him so far but have to wait to see if he is for real.

As an aside about Roberto, he did open a State Farm agency in CA and had it for about a year, Farmer's courted him to become an agent for them and I would assume it was more lucrative and he went with them. It's tough getting started and hard to pay the bills until an agency takes off, which can take quite a few years depending on locale and how much time you are willing to put into it.

After watching the deleted scene for Sean, or at least I think it was Sean, I'm not so into him anymore. I still ike him but he almost seems too perfect. At least for today. Tomorrow is another day.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    After watching the deleted scene for Sean, or at least I think it was Sean, I'm not so into him anymore. I still ike him but he almost seems too perfect. At least for today. Tomorrow is another day.
    I am assuming that you are referring to that scene that is now on Wetpaint - with Doug, Sean and Arie. To me them measuring who has the biggest biceps between the three of them was most likely done out of boredom. And the fact that Arie was joining in on it makes me believe that it was done in good fun. I myself am not into that sort of thing, but I think that we would need to see the whole clip first in order to get a full picture of what was going on. I say that those guys were just bored and having a little fun.

I have also read on another website that Sean's sister has written that Sean couldn't be further away from being a "showboat" in real life and would never go around flaunting himself like that. Anyway, that is just how I see it. Those three guys seemed to be getting along quite well and were just having a good time.
    Midol likes this.

FORT Fan

I am officially rooting for Sean, he is my type in every way
    NEPASue and laurabadora14 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    I am officially rooting for Sean, he is my type in every way
    If he would run a clean Bachelor I'd love it! I have no interest in watching him go down the path of the Courtneys of this world.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I am assuming that you are referring to that scene that is now on Wetpaint - with Doug, Sean and Arie. To me them measuring who has the biggest biceps between the three of them was most likely done out of boredom. And the fact that Arie was joining in on it makes me believe that it was done in good fun. I myself am not into that sort of thing, but I think that we would need to see the whole clip first in order to get a full picture of what was going on. I say that those guys were just bored and having a little fun.

I have also read on another website that Sean's sister has written that Sean couldn't be further away from being a "showboat" in real life and would never go around flaunting himself like that. Anyway, that is just how I see it. Those three guys seemed to be getting along quite well and were just having a good time.
    No, I haven't seen that one yet. I'll have to look for it after work when I can watch videos.

I'm talking about the one from the ABC site where former bachs blog. It was from last week I believe. Here's a link.

It's not that I think anything is wrong with him. He just doesn't happen to be my type. He would probably make a wonderful husband which may be why he's not my type since I'm not good at picking out good husbands.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    No, I haven't seen that one yet. I'll have to look for it after work when I can watch videos.

I'm talking about the one from the ABC site where former bachs blog. It was from last week I believe. Here's a link.

It's not that I think anything is wrong with him. He just doesn't happen to be my type. He would probably make a wonderful husband which may be why he's not my type since I'm not good at picking out good husbands.
    He loves dogs! aww that won me over. Any man that loves dogs cannot be all bad.
    Midol likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I'm not into men with very light blonde hair and I thought he came off a little too perfect but if its genuine I think he'd be a good man for somebody, just maybe not Emily. (perhaps Emily's friend who looked very smitten)

Imagine if he is the real deal. It might be enough to make me less jaded and believe again.

I do love me a hairless chest. I would probably be the pervy best girlfriend but I wouldn't have expected him to do a push up with me on his back.
    NEPASue likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bloop View Post
    Sean dated Brooke Sorenson for many years so he definitely at least knows Tye. The difference is that Tye and Roberto own their own agencies, which is at least a 6 figure income. Sean is just an agent, which is more of a $30,000-$50,000 type of job and works for his college friend and brother-in-law Andrew Shull who has a large agency in Dallas. Also Roberto is no longer with State Farm, I'm not sure what happened in just a year but he's with (the less prestigious but I'm sure just as lucrative) Farmers Insurance.

Personally I can understand people having preferences for a certain type and ethnicity but dismissing someone as "too vanilla whitebread" is as annoying as saying someone is "too black."Personal pet peeve. For what it's worth Sean played division I football for a major conference at linebacker, to me the difference is that all that bulk isn't for vanity but something he built up to play football. Not sure if that's a distinction to everyone but to me it's a bit different than someone who juiced up just for vanity.
    I'm the one who said I found him too "vanilla whitebread," and it had absolutely nothing to do with his ethnicity, which happens to be the same as my own. I would never say someone is "too black." My comment strictly had to do with his personality, which I found very bland and uninteresting at the time. I like men with a little more edge. That was before this week's episode, in which he started to seem a bit more interesting.

Closed Thread