Closed Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Honestly, JP was the first guy in many seasons that I would have picked if I'd been the bach'ette.
    Oh, Yes. JP was Totally my type.

I don't like the muscle-bound morons either. In fact, and I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, I really prefer the skinnier, rock-star guys. Think JD Fortune from Rockstar INXS. You know, the ones that look like they need a good meal and a change of clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post

I don't like the muscle-bound morons either. In fact, and I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, I really prefer the skinnier, rock-star guys. Think JD Fortune from Rockstar INXS. You know, the ones that look like they need a good meal and a change of clothes.
    My sister calls them her dirty dirty men. That is her type, too. I like Sean because while he is obviously fit when in clothing he doesn't appear overly bulky. He is a lean muscular type. Me likey....unfortunately the half plus seven rule says I can't date any younger than 29 so its a no go.
    NEPASue likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Well, I didn't look at the photos before I said he was my type. I'm not into body builders either. But I do like dirty blonds and gingers.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post

Well JP really isn't your type then if you like ...... I really prefer the skinnier, rock-star guys
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

They should let us cast the men. We'd have a wide variety, for sure.
    cantstopwatchin and Midol like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well JP really isn't your type then if you like ...... I really prefer the skinnier, rock-star guys
    Oh, I have lots of types. Just don't like the jocks all that much.
    Living likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    They should let us cast the men. We'd have a wide variety, for sure.
    Good idea. I am sure we could choose really well )
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

IA, I looked at those pictures and while he's good looking, I don't find his body too impressive and he does nothing for me. Impressive, yes, that he spends a lot of time working out and taking care of it, obviously, but I look at that and think, blech, totally not my type. Besides, can you imagine trying to keep up with a guy who obviously spends so much time on a body like that? No thanks! I love 'em extra tall with lanky musculature. Give me a dark haired/blue-eyed guy with muscular shoulders and back and I'm happy. Thankfully, I married my type.

ETA - I'm def. a jock girl (not into the meatheads like Sean, though) and would have a field day casting for the show. It'd be full of lacrosse players and swimmers with a couple of hockey and rugby meatheads for drama. Give me a call ABC - I'd love to cast for the next show.
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 05-25-2012 at 12:08 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

First of all, I don't think that Sean would fall into the category of "a meat head", because that would imply that he is someone who is dimwitted. And Sean was in the National Honor Society and graduated from college in 4 years. I don't know Sean. I just read that somewhere.

Since I am a huge fan of football, I know that the position that Sean played in college was one that required that he bulk up his upper body. He played defense while in college, and it appears that he did play football in high school as well. I myself don't care for the body builder muscular look either, but I do like to see someone who takes pride in their looks and tries to stay in good physical shape.

There is one website that I have visited that has a lot of pictures of Sean (they might be from his FB page ??) that show him with his family and friends, and he is dressed in everyday attire. He just looks like a guy who is in good physical shape to me. In my opinion I don't think that those body building pictures represent who he is today, and I think that there is more to Sean than meets the eye.

A fit guy who looks good with his clothes on is different from the big, bulky type that can't wear off the rack. He needs more screen time so I can decide if he is my favourite or not. It is almost as if they chose really bad candidates to make the few good ones look even better.

Closed Thread