Closed Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    also how sad is it that Sean's thread is more active now that the show is over than it was when he was on?
    I think it's the will he/won't he be the bachelor that maybe has folks intrigued moreso since most knew Emily did not choose him during the season.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Following his twitter he comes across as quite Christian (quotes scripture) however he also has a very jokey side. He doesn't come across as homophobic either which is a plus for me.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

^He's very funny. I wonder for those who say he is boring if they've seen him joking on Twitter. He doesn't take himself too seriously. He is not homophobic especially with his comments about him and John sleeping next to each other lol. I think football guys/athletes tend to have that kind of personality.
    NEPASue and Fanny Mare like this.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    I think it's the will he/won't he be the bachelor that maybe has folks intrigued moreso since most knew Emily did not choose him during the season.
    If he is. I hope we see the funny side of him he's hilarious!
    NEPASue likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I personally, will be elated if Sean is the next bachelor. I don't think he's the least bit boring.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Well, he's easy on the eyes that's for sure.
    bee stung lips and NEPASue like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Maybe a Biggest Loser/Bachelor crossover and I could finally have a chance to be cast for something I am not actually available or of an appropriate age but I wouldn't mind a personal trainer
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    ^He's very funny. I wonder for those who say he is boring if they've seen him joking on Twitter. He doesn't take himself too seriously. He is not homophobic especially with his comments about him and John sleeping next to each other lol. I think football guys/athletes tend to have that kind of personality.
    Actually, I'm glad I read this because I saw him as boring, but now realize it was just editing. I don't use Twitter but glad to read he doesn't take himself too seriously, I was reading him wrong. Thanks!
    NEPASue likes this.

Yeah, no problem. The editing is very clever (or not so clever) depending on how you look at it. I'm sure he's a good guy and is pretty much straight laced but he does have a sense of humor. I remember Chris being edited similarly. We didn't realize how much of a loud, outgoing guy he was. I remember Ali saying she wanted someone who was the opposite because she's so out there and I thought either Roberto or Chris would fit based on what we had been shown, but IRL, Chris and Ali have similar personalities. I think the same kind of thing happened here with Sean.
    OceanView likes this.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Closed Thread