Closed Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Both Sean and Roberto work for State Farm? I think I may need to have my policy reviewed.
    dzigner and ko_vixen like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Sean also did quite a bit of the narration on episode 2 along with Chris. Sean was also the apologist or "explainer" of all things Kalon to the audience. He seems like a down to earth nice guy at this point and I hope she takes him a ways so we can get to know him better. (BTW - he is my "type" LOL)

A State Farm agent in Dallas? I wonder if he works with or knows Tye Strickland, Melissa's husband and part of the reality show on CMT Melissa and Tye, which is hysterical by the way.
    NEPASue likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Sean also did quite a bit of the narration on episode 2 along with Chris. Sean was also the apologist or "explainer" of all things Kalon to the audience. He seems like a down to earth nice guy at this point and I hope she takes him a ways so we can get to know him better. (BTW - he is my "type" LOL)

A State Farm agent in Dallas? I wonder if he works with or knows Tye Strickland, Melissa's husband and part of the reality show on CMT Melissa and Tye, which is hysterical by the way.
    I did not realize that Tye Strickland worked for State Farm too. I only remembered Roberto. If Tye and Sean know each other, I have not read anything connecting those two - or any mention that Sean knows Melissa either. So, I am going to guess that the answer to that is probably not. In fact, I saw something that listed Sean Lowe in McKinney, TX, which is a suburb north of Dallas. That could mean that Tye and Sean have never met each other, but I don't know if McKinney is where he actually lives. I did read that he went into business with his sister and her husband. Maybe someone here can find out where their State Farm office is located.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I did not realize that Tye Strickland worked for State Farm too. I only remembered Roberto. If Tye and Sean know each other, I have not read anything connecting those two - or any mention that Sean knows Melissa either. So, I am going to guess that the answer to that is probably not. In fact, I saw something that listed Sean Lowe in McKinney, TX, which is a suburb north of Dallas. That could mean that Tye and Sean have never met each other, but I don't know if McKinney is where he actually lives. I did read that he went into business with his sister and her husband. Maybe someone here can find out where their State Farm office is located.
    Like a good neighbour
    It would be like one of my smut books. "Hello I would like to have Sean over for a quote" I always end up with the men who are at the end of their careers for any home service visits
    Longhornfan likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    The Bachelorette's Sean Lowe: 10 Things You Need to Know - The Bachelorette I found this when cruising the net for more information about him. I think we need to organise a pool party STAT.
    Hmm.Well I just changed my mind.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I looked at the shirtless pics of him and yeah, he still does nothing for me. I'm all for a guy being fit, but I'm not into the super muscled type. When it gets to the point where they're working on a 12-pack, it's moving into narcissism, IMO. I guess I find the swimmer/water polo/volleyball player physique more attractive.

This is not to say that he's not a nice guy or right for Emily. He just doesn't do anything for me. Honestly, JP was the first guy in many seasons that I would have picked if I'd been the bach'ette.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I looked at the shirtless pics of him and yeah, he still does nothing for me. I'm all for a guy being fit, but I'm not into the super muscled type. When it gets to the point where they're working on a 12-pack, it's moving into narcissism, IMO. I guess I find the swimmer/water polo/volleyball player physique more attractive.

This is not to say that he's not a nice guy or right for Emily. He just doesn't do anything for me. Honestly, JP was the first guy in many seasons that I would have picked if I'd been the bach'ette.
    This guy models, maybe thats why he has the 6 pack. My son looks like JP, including the shaved head.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    This guy models, maybe thats why he has the 6 pack. My son looks like JP, including the shaved head.
    He's a "fitness model" though, right? Real fashion models can't be bulky like that. The clothes won't fit. I know lots of woman (and men) find that body type attractive. I just don't. It's too much.

I'll bet your son does just fine in the dating department!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

He's a "fitness model" though, right? Real fashion models can't be bulky like that. The clothes won't fit. I know lots of woman (and men) find that body type attractive. I just don't. It's too much.

He did do. He's happily married now.
    -Andy Rooney-

Oh yes, fitness. Hmm he doesn't look too bulky. I guess I will have to see him shirtless
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread