Closed Thread
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Based on what we are given to see about their individual characters, if I had to pick one or the other I would pick Jef. Arie's not bad looking, but I get a bit of a douche vibe off of him and I don't find douche attractive.
    I would definitely choose Jef over Arie, too. To each his/her own, but I find Jef's personality and looks more my taste.
    nanarama and OceanView like this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Me, too, Luvvy. I don't want to see him kissing on all those women. He's so far above all that. I hope he's like Chris Lambdon and says no. Chris DID find his wife through the Bach franchise, and maybe Sean could do that if he looks for someone nice who was rejected for not being trashy, flashy and loud! In any case, I don't want to see him accept the Bachelor gig. I read he's the #2 choice if Roberto doesn't take it.
    I really can't see him being comfortable kissing all of those women, but who knows? I also think at this point Sean's stock is higher than Roberto's. I personally don't think the public is anxiously awaiting to see Roberto as the bach. He had his chance and won. What's the big pull? At least for me there isn't any.

I do think in terms of diversity, it would give the franchise a chance to demonstrate they're not biased towards having a minority as a lead.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

If they did Roberto would they have to do it at the expense of an Ali smear campaign? Poor broken hearted Roberto lost his love to the lure of celebrity?
    OceanView likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I hope Roberto is not the next lead. Gawd - having him on the show would be about as boring as watching paint dry. I wish they'd stop recycling the lead, and bring in someone fresh for once.
    sweetpea, NEPASue and nanarama like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    If they did Roberto would they have to do it at the expense of an Ali smear campaign? Poor broken hearted Roberto lost his love to the lure of celebrity?
    Of course. I didn't mind Ali, but why would Roberto do this, if all he ever wanted was a normal life?
    BTW and mesachick like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

From what I remember Roberto was very shy and softspoken and most of the time he and Ali made googly eyes at each other talking about how "hot" one another were. So I don't think this is really for Roberto either. Maybe he needs the money. He's an insurance agent, too, righT? Times are hard. Maybe he wants to get into the TV business.

Personally, I would prefer someone new, but if it were Sean, I'd definitely tune in.

ETA: I think they wouldn't smear Ali. Isn't she one of Fleiss' favorites? If anything they would gloss over it. If I recall neither Ali nor Roberto wanted to speak out about their breakup so I can't really see him smearing Ali or giving too much detail as to what went wrong.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

The only thing I heard about their breakup (and who knows for sure if its fact or fiction!) was that Ali wanted to persue a public career and Roberto did not want that for them. So IF that is true, it does seem odd to me that he would turn around and have the exposure of being the Bachelor.

Personally I wish they would get back together. I would not mind watching another season with Roberto on it, but I would really rather they were together. They were just the cutest couple.
    fireflyer likes this.

If that is the case, it makes no sense for him to want to be on the Bachelor for a second time.
    OceanView likes this.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Exactly.... but then, what I read just might not be true. Because like mentioned above, they really did not talk much about their break up. It is hard to know when to believe the tabloids and when not to. So as a general rule, I just don't believe it until the people themselves say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    If that is the case, it makes no sense for him to want to be on the Bachelor for a second time.
    No it wouldnt. I think once they have a little taste of the limelight, its very hard to let that go.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread