Closed Thread
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

I hope Sean meets a nice woman in Dallas, maybe that goes to his church. Will from Ali's season(? I think) is joking about setting him up on Twitter. I really hope Sean says no to being the bachelor if they ask.
    NEPASue, Longhornfan and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    ... but, I hope that Sean is the next Bachelor.
    I truly hope not. He seems pleasant enough, but he is incredibly boring and I've already had trouble making it through this current season.
    mesachick likes this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well if he is. He's not with me because of that LOL
    I was just thinking of your handle. I guess I should have said a fanny-man.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    I hope Sean meets a nice woman in Dallas, maybe that goes to his church. Will from Ali's season(? I think) is joking about setting him up on Twitter. I really hope Sean says no to being the bachelor if they ask.
    Me, too, Luvvy. I don't want to see him kissing on all those women. He's so far above all that. I hope he's like Chris Lambdon and says no. Chris DID find his wife through the Bach franchise, and maybe Sean could do that if he looks for someone nice who was rejected for not being trashy, flashy and loud! In any case, I don't want to see him accept the Bachelor gig. I read he's the #2 choice if Roberto doesn't take it.
    NEPASue likes this.

He "had" a nice woman in Dallas, Brooke Sorenson, who was a Dallas Cowboy's cheerleader for 5 years (she & Melissa Rycroft were rookies together). I guess Sean didn't see "forever" with her & she is who he spoke of as having to "end it". What a shame...she was my favorite cheerleader on the team (I am a fan of the CMT show). I DO hope that Sean finds himself a wife on his own, & as much as I'd like to see him on my TV screen, I wouldn't want him to be exploited by Fleiss & Co. in that way.

Do they usually announce the next bachelor at the ATFR? I am not sure I have ever watched one.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fan

I had a dream last night that Emily picked Jef in the final.....how is that possible? What does she see in the chirp over Arie?

My only guess is that Jef's family is some multibillionaire family. No way jef is sexy than arie.
    bachelorwatcher likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I truly hope not. He seems pleasant enough, but he is incredibly boring and I've already had trouble making it through this current season.
    I haven't found this installment boring, but I do find Sean very boring. I wish they would choose someone new.
    jaytwo likes this.

The opposite for me I found this season boring( so many recaps of the dates)so many chats about Emily.Most of the guys were

I didn't mind Sean, he was assigned his part and edited to be without an edge. I have since found him to be hilarious
    Arie was boring , yes he can kis Big whoop. Jef with one F( with apologies to Mikesgirl83) he just quoted the Internet and wedding vows from someone else.

Would I watch this season again .You couldn't pay me enough

Roll on Sunday and it it all be over and the players ( hopefully) ALL off my screen- another

Should she chooses to parlay this into something else, I for one would not watch. But there are alot of shows I dont watch, and they dont miss me
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher View Post
    I had a dream last night that Emily picked Jef in the final.....how is that possible? What does she see in the chirp over Arie?

My only guess is that Jef's family is some multibillionaire family. No way jef is sexy than arie.
    Based on what we are given to see about their individual characters, if I had to pick one or the other I would pick Jef. Arie's not bad looking, but I get a bit of a douche vibe off of him and I don't find douche attractive.
    nanarama and OceanView like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Closed Thread