Closed Thread
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Sean dodged a huge bullet in my opinion. Emily would never have fit in with his way of life.
    NEPASue and Midol like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I read somewhere that Sean is not an insurance agent in the same sense that Roberto is. He's a customer service rep (according to what someone posted who works for the same company and looked him up in the employee directory), and that job pays about $35,000-$40,000 a year. Nothing wrong with that, but SO not right for Princess Emily. That wouldn't buy too many pair of Christian Louboutins or designer dresses. Sean is a down-to-earth guy, and he needs the same in a woman. She might not be as glamorous as Emily, but she won't be as high-maintenance and spoiled, either. When the right woman comes along, he'll be grateful for what he narrowly avoided!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I read somewhere that Sean is not an insurance agent in the same sense that Roberto is. He's a customer service rep (according to what someone posted who works for the same company and looked him up in the employee directory), and that job pays about $35,000-$40,000 a year. Nothing wrong with that, but SO not right for Princess Emily. That wouldn't buy too many pair of Christian Louboutins or designer dresses. Sean is a down-to-earth guy, and he needs the same in a woman. She might not be as glamorous as Emily, but she won't be as high-maintenance and spoiled, either. When the right woman comes along, he'll be grateful for what he narrowly avoided!
    Thanks, Veg. That little tidbit makes things so much clearer.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

I believed Emily when she said to Sean that she really wanted it to be him. I would have loved to have married someone like Sean. Unfortunately, I was never attracted to anyone like him and/or they weren't attracted to me. I'm not saying that I did not find them hot because I definitely did and still do. I would love to meet and fall in love with an older version of Sean.

I don't know why there are certain people that we are naturally drawn to and who are drawn to us.
    mesachick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I believed Emily when she said to Sean that she really wanted it to be him. I would have loved to have married someone like Sean. Unfortunately, I was never attracted to anyone like him and/or they weren't attracted to me. I'm not saying that I did not find them hot because I definitely did and still do. I would love to meet and fall in love with an older version of Sean.

I don't know why there are certain people that we are naturally drawn to and who are drawn to us.
    My husband doesn't look like Sean, but he does have the personality and the same kind qualities that Sean has. I don't know what he sees in me.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    My husband doesn't look like Sean, but he does have the personality and the same kind qualities that Sean has. I don't know what he sees in me.
    He's probably a butt-man.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Oh my LOL!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Well if he is. He's not with me because of that LOL
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

How about Sean with Jamie, the R.N. who raised her siblings? Sometimes they have parties for former Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants... but, I hope that Sean is the next Bachelor.

How About Sean find someone that has nothing to do with this franchise- he's better than that.
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread