Closed Thread
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Emily Maynard - Season 8 Bachelorette

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I have got myself thinking in circles now. What if Sean is the true F1 and they sent him home to throw us all off?
    Don't do that to yourself!

1) If Sean was Emily's true F1 and she let TPTB play with his head like this, he's better off without her.

2) If Sean and Emily were both in on this kind of deception, Sean isn't the guy we all think he is. Think about it, would Sean leave before the most important date (most important if you're really serious, that is) Meet the Parents, which will probably include Ricki.

3) He's stated in interviews that he's moved on and wouldn't take her back today if she wanted him. Kinda harsh statement, even if they were playing a joke. Again, not Sean's style.

4) Of all the guys they've brought back (Jeremy, Reid, who else?) the editing wasn't really favorable toward them. Sean doesn't need that.

5) Keep repeating. Sean is the real winner because he took away some good experiences, new friends, and learned a little something about himself.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Thats a very good post Alexxx
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

That's true, she has a preference for men who are more lean than built, it seems. Definitely not a sin to prefer one over the other. Thank goodness!
    mesachick, ilja and jaytwo like this.

FORT Fogey

Which one was Brad? Lean or built? I'd say both.

I think Miss Emily uses much different criteria when selecting a new fling.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Which one was Brad? Lean or built? I'd say both.

I think Miss Emily uses much different criteria when selecting a new fling.
    He had a good body, he worked out. Shame about the face, and the temper. I never liked him, so I wasn't amazed when it didn't work out. I also think Emily would be a lot of work.You have to both want to work at the relationship

Sometimes, even if you have a type, there is something about a man, that will just click, and then he's the one
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Thats a very good post Alexxx
    Thanks, Sean inspires me.
    Longhornfan likes this.

That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Sean called them dainty while Ryan was sitting right there so I think he was more saying that to get a laugh out of Ryan. Those two appeared to have become friends during the show, probably due to their common religious beliefs and former athletic endeavors. To me it was a joke, much like Arie comparing Doug to the Hulk. Both funny to me.

As for Sean as the next bachelor, gosh I hope not. He's too good for this show. He doesn't need it nor do they need him as I don't think he is interesting enough for them as a lead. I hope he runs far, far, FAR away from this franchise and just gets back to his life in Texas which from a few who know him is exactly what he wants.
    If people will watch that interview, they will see that Sean was ribbing Ryan for using the word "dainty" to describe Arie. In every interview that I have read, Sean has had nothing but nice things to say about both Jef and Arie. In one of his interviews he said that Arie has an European flair that is very different from the All-American type of guys that you usually see on TB. And Sean used that as an example of why he thought that Emily may have found Arie even more attractive, because he did stand out. Sean described Jef as being his own man and a free spirit.

Nothing that Sean has done or said since leaving the show has been negative, which just makes him that much more manly in my eyes. I truly believe that he is genuine, and that what you see is what you get.

And I don't want to see Sean get "fleissed" by doing the Bachelor either. So, I hope that they will pick someone else for that part. Maybe Roberto is still in the running for that part, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Thanks, Sean inspires me.
    He does that to a lot of women. and
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I think Sean is just acknowledging the fact that Emily prefers her men to be less masculine in appearance. She likes the teenaged boy look- funky and stylish. It isn't a sin- just a preference. She likes guys who wear Abercrombie and Fitch.
    Perfectly summed up.
    NEPASue likes this.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Closed Thread