Closed Thread
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I would like Sean to be the next Bachelor. Some people have posted that he's boring, but Fleiss can create drama. I think Jef is "dainty," but not Arie. To approximate Jef's height, compare him to Emily when they're walking. Emily is 5'4," so Jef semms to be about 5'7"
    Agree, cant see the like on your post.I see them both as dainty
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Jef according to his bio is 5'11". Not rangy tall like Arie or beefed up tall like Sean, but tall enough for women under 6' who like their men just a little taller. Emily's fiance Ricky was tall and rangy like Arie, so maybe that is her physical type rather than beefy Sean or dainty Jef.

I guess Sean's definition was taken from Ryan's definition and rather than calling them slight, he called them dainty. *sigh*
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Jef according to his bio is 5'11". Not rangy tall like Arie or beefed up tall like Sean, but tall enough for women under 6' who like their men just a little taller. Emily's fiance Ricky was tall and rangy like Arie, so maybe that is her physical type rather than beefy Sean or dainty Jef.

I guess Sean's definition was taken from Ryan's definition and rather than calling them slight, he called them dainty. *sigh*
    It sounds more like something Ryan would say, than Sean.

Sean( sigh)
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I looked it up. Dainty mean delicate and pretty or delicately beautiful. I don't know if Arie is muscular, but if he isn't, and took up weight lifting, maybe he could be as muscular as Sean. Jef seems to have a slight build. Arie "seems" strong.

Sean called them dainty while Ryan was sitting right there so I think he was more saying that to get a laugh out of Ryan. Those two appeared to have become friends during the show, probably due to their common religious beliefs and former athletic endeavors. To me it was a joke, much like Arie comparing Doug to the Hulk. Both funny to me.

As for Sean as the next bachelor, gosh I hope not. He's too good for this show. He doesn't need it nor do they need him as I don't think he is interesting enough for them as a lead. I hope he runs far, far, FAR away from this franchise and just gets back to his life in Texas which from a few who know him is exactly what he wants.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Plus Sean did say he was closer friends with Arie in the house, but that he got along with both the f2 and they were great guys. I don't get 'dainty' from either of them, and I kind of think if it were the other way around, and the f3 GIRL called both the f2's beefy or manly, we'd be aghast and say it was catty and rude. But I agree, it was kind of said in a lighthearted way and more of a joke than an insult. Perhaps he was bonding with Ryan in the moment.
    mesachick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I looked it up. Dainty mean delicate and pretty or delicately beautiful. I don't know if Arie is muscular, but if he isn't, and took up weight lifting, maybe he could be as muscular as Sean. Jef seems to have a slight build. Arie "seems" strong.
    Jef just looks so very very young, especially when his is beside another male and even Emily. When its just him and Emily, I dont see it Only when he is beside the others. Strange I know
    -Andy Rooney-

I think Sean is just acknowledging the fact that Emily prefers her men to be less masculine in appearance. She likes the teenaged boy look- funky and stylish. It isn't a sin- just a preference. She likes guys who wear Abercrombie and Fitch.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Re: Emily Maynard - Season 8 Bachelorette

I have got myself thinking in circles now. What if Sean is the true F1 and they sent him home to throw us all off?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I think Sean is just acknowledging the fact that Emily prefers her men to be less masculine in appearance. She likes the teenaged boy look- funky and stylish. It isn't a sin- just a preference. She likes guys who wear Abercrombie and Fitch.

No sin, just a preference as you say.I was thinking how much Jef looked like Ricky. I cant find the link, but he does look like him
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread