Closed Thread
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 299
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

  1. #221
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,663

    Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    What. A. Gentleman.

    Good for you, Sean.

    ETA: Even better for whoever you end up with.
    He was the star of the show last night .I love a man that can blush
    maxkl, NEPASue, nanaslbkp and 1 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  2. #222
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,525

    Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

    As we speculate and hope who might be the next Bachelor, I think Sean would make the perfect one. I prefer Sean, because he seems truly ready to find a woman to share his life with. This is the kind of person I like to see as the Bachelor. Someone genuinely ready, and not there for any other reasons.
    NEPASue and Midol like this.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

  3. #223
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,663

    Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    As we speculate and hope who might be the next Bachelor, I think Sean would make the perfect one. I prefer Sean, because he seems truly ready to find a woman to share his life with. This is the kind of person I like to see as the Bachelor. Someone genuinely ready, and not there for any other reasons.
    I think he would be great!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #224
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,798

    Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

    He really seems like a nice guy, but I'm not sure about becoming the lead. I think he'd be better off finding a nice girl through friends/family. I had to laugh at his saying he and Ryan are more 'manly men' and that Arie and Jef are more 'dainty' - you could just see Ryan's head swelling when he said that, as if it weren't big enough already. Sheesh! So I guess guys really do evaluate each other based on body type? Huh.
    NEPASue likes this.

  5. #225
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,663

    Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    He really seems like a nice guy, but I'm not sure about becoming the lead. I think he'd be better off finding a nice girl through friends/family. I had to laugh at his saying he and Ryan are more 'manly men' and that Arie and Jef are more 'dainty' - you could just see Ryan's head swelling when he said that, as if it weren't big enough already. Sheesh! So I guess guys really do evaluate each other based on body type? Huh.
    I find them( the F2) both on the feminine side, that was before Sean said anything. I have seen all there is too Arie, Sean has many layers . I am not normally not into big muscles, but he has a great body. I googled Sean for bachelor, and oh my.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  6. #226
    9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,933

    Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    He really seems like a nice guy, but I'm not sure about becoming the lead. I think he'd be better off finding a nice girl through friends/family. I had to laugh at his saying he and Ryan are more 'manly men' and that Arie and Jef are more 'dainty' - you could just see Ryan's head swelling when he said that, as if it weren't big enough already. Sheesh! So I guess guys really do evaluate each other based on body type? Huh.
    Really? He said that? I missed Sean's interview last night. I'm glad I did b/c that comment would have caused me to go all on him. Personally, huge muscles are a big turn off to me and I see nothing dainty about either Arie or Jef. Several have commented that Jef must be short b/c the other guys loom over him but others have said that Arie is 6'2" and Sean is an inch taller than Arie. Jef is thought to be about 5'10" , which is not short, imo. I hate the whole bias anyway against short men.
    1dog2kids and jaytwo like this.

  7. #227
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,663

    Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Really? He said that? I missed Sean's interview last night. I'm glad I did b/c that comment would have caused me to go all on him. Personally, huge muscles are a big turn off to me and I see nothing dainty about either Arie or Jef. Several have commented that Jef must be short b/c the other guys loom over him but others have said that Arie is 6'2" and Sean is an inch taller than Arie. Jef is thought to be about 5'10" , which is not short, imo. I hate the whole bias anyway against short men.
    He also looks way shorter because Em refuses to wear flats Those huge heels she cannot walk in, well he looks smaller Sean didnt say that on the show, he said it after, when he was pressed as to who would be the F1. He remarked they are very much alike. Its on a link here somewhere.( ?)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  8. #228
    All Summer-y Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    18,938

    Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

    Seee Luvvy's post #216 for the link.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  9. #229
    FORT Regular jaytwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    89

    Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

    Why is it that you guys think that Sean is there for the right reasons and the others (especially Arie and Jef) are not? I do not understand that. I have not seen any indication that Arie and Jef are any less into this than Sean is/was.

    I don't see a dang thing daintly about Arie at all. Jef is a little bit metro sexual for my tastes but I am not sure I would even call him dainty. Sean is just a big brute, all muscle and not a whole lot else. So if that is truly the definition of manly men (Sean and Ryan) and dainty men (Arie and Jef) then give me the dainty guys anytime. But really, I am just not buying it.
    ko_vixen and mesachick like this.

  10. #230
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

    I would like Sean to be the next Bachelor. Some people have posted that he's boring, but Fleiss can create drama. I think Jef is "dainty," but not Arie. To approximate Jef's height, compare him to Emily when they're walking. Emily is 5'4," so Jef semms to be about 5'7"

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.