Closed Thread
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Like Tree352Likes

Thread: Sean - Bachelorette 8

Re: Sean - Bachelorette 8

After reading Sean's post-show interview I think I like him even more, which I never thought possible.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

here is the workout I mentioned he was in I, for one will be watching it from my sofa as I sip a glass of wine
    maxkl and NEPASue like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Body Beast? He does have the body, I'll grant you that. Emily loved running her hands down his arms. Also, when they stripped to bathing suits for the hot tub, the camera remained on his chest when he pulled off his tee shirt. Beast, huh...I wonder with his insurance sales work, part time fitness modeling and work out schedule if he would have had time for a family. He is a Texas gentlemen, though, and once he finds his romantic "I'm IN love with you" chops, he'll do alright in the seeking a wife department.
    NEPASue likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Body Beast? He does have the body, I'll grant you that. Emily loved running her hands down his arms. Also, when they stripped to bathing suits for the hot tub, the camera remained on his chest when he pulled off his tee shirt. Beast, huh...I wonder with his insurance sales work, part time fitness modeling and work out schedule if he would have had time for a family. He is a Texas gentlemen, though, and once he finds his romantic "I'm IN love with you" chops, he'll do alright in the seeking a wife department.
    My 20 year old works out an hour a day first thing in the morning. He eats very clean and doesn't drink alcohol. I like the theory behind these workouts that they are done with exercise and diet rather than steroids. I also like the fact that while Sean is very fit I wouldn't call him a beast since he isn't huge. His dad was pretty slight so maybe he doesn't have it in his DNA to be one of those monster guys.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    My 20 year old works out an hour a day first thing in the morning. He eats very clean and doesn't drink alcohol. I like the theory behind these workouts that they are done with exercise and diet rather than steroids. I also like the fact that while Sean is very fit I wouldn't call him a beast since he isn't huge. His dad was pretty slight so maybe he doesn't have it in his DNA to be one of those monster guys.
    I like his body.My son works out, works full time and the odd time P/T at another job and has plenty of time with his daughter
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Interesting what Sean says towards the end of this video about Jef and Arie. Sean Lowe at the "Bachelorette" Men Tell All taping - YouTube
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    Interesting what Sean says towards the end of this video about Jef and Arie. Sean Lowe at the "Bachelorette" Men Tell All taping - YouTube
    It is interesting. I think he's so nice, and very genuine - much nicer than on the show( if that's possible)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It is interesting. I think he's so nice, and very genuine - much nicer than on the show( if that's possible)
    Yea I agree. I thought he was funny here. Him joking back and forth with Ryan showed a little more of his personality. It's just a reminder of how little we see of these contestants on this show.
    Midol likes this.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fogey

What. A. Gentleman.

Good for you, Sean.

ETA: Even better for whoever you end up with.
    Last edited by Alexxxx; 07-17-2012 at 05:30 PM.
    maxkl and Longhornfan like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Sean is very much the gentleman that's for sure. A very sweet southern boy.
    NEPASue likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Closed Thread